Posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue
Dan Dan is offline

Default Ever pour pasta sauce over bread?

"jmcquown" > wrote:

> STOP crossposting this crap to religion newsgroups!

Here in AFB we know all about Kevin and the kibos. He's shat all over
what used to be a good group, probably encouraged by his afro-wife,
and now he's trying to raise a trolll army to destroy more groups.

Dan H.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 00:07:22 +0200, Dan > wrote:
>"jmcquown" > wrote:
>> STOP crossposting this crap to religion newsgroups!

>Here in AFB we know all about Kevin and the kibos. He's shat all over
>what used to be a good group, probably encouraged by his afro-wife,
>and now he's trying to raise a trolll army to destroy more groups.

And this was content-full enough to post twice in a row? You do know which
side of the bozo/megabozo divide you're on, right?

Dave "trickles of comedy, flowing gently to the sea" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue
Dan Dan is offline

David DeLaney wrote:
> On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 00:07:22 +0200, Dan > wrote:
>> "jmcquown" > wrote:
>>> STOP crossposting this crap to religion newsgroups!

>> Here in AFB we know all about Kevin and the kibos. He's shat all over
>> what used to be a good group, probably encouraged by his afro-wife,
>> and now he's trying to raise a trolll army to destroy more groups.

> And this was content-full enough to post twice in a row? You do know which
> side of the bozo/megabozo divide you're on, right?
>
> Dave "trickles of comedy, flowing gently to the sea" DeLaney

It was posted by a remailer in ARK. Check the headers, sport.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"David DeLaney" > wrote in message

> And this was content-full enough to post twice in a row? You do know which
> side of the bozo/megabozo divide you're on, right?
>
> Dave "trickles of comedy, flowing gently to the sea" DeLaney
> --
> \/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
> It's not the clock that slows the hour The definition's plain for anyone to see
> Love is all it takes to make a family" - R&P. VISUALIZE HAPPYNET VRbeable<BLINK>

Same side as you. Might want to reread the rules on sig. files bozo

B~
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 00:52:59 GMT, "BradS"
> wrote:

>Same side as you. Might want to reread the rules on sig. files bozo

>B~

^^^

Would those rules be the ones that also stipulate how a .sig should be
preceded by hyphen, hyphen, space, so that the .sig is not quoted by
most newsreaders?

Any other lectures on Usenet you'd care to deliver?

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.fan.warlord

In article >,
Kevin S. Wilson > wrote:

> On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 00:52:59 GMT, "BradS"
> > wrote:
>
> Would those rules be the ones that also stipulate how a .sig should be
> preceded by hyphen, hyphen, space, so that the .sig is not quoted by
> most newsreaders?

Evidently not the rules that stipulate a sig should be no more than 80
characters wide nor 4 lines long, since DeLaney's sig conforms to those
rules. Apparently on Planet Brads they have different rules.

Anyway, Brads should give DeLaney a break. He's just a newbie, having
only been using essentially the same sig for, hmm, just over 13 years
now. But hey, Brads, good vigilance. Some folks would've taken a while.

--
- Doctroid Doctroid Holmes
It's too confused to make sense, so let's make nonsense.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.fan.warlord

On 2007-06-07, Doctroid wrote:

>> Would those rules be the ones that also stipulate how a .sig should be
>> preceded by hyphen, hyphen, space, so that the .sig is not quoted by
>> most newsreaders?

> Evidently not the rules that stipulate a sig should be no more than 80
> characters wide nor 4 lines long, since DeLaney's sig conforms to those
> rules. Apparently on Planet Brads they have different rules.

Yes: max 32 lines, max 10 characters/line. Optimized for printing on
calculators in the 1980s.