FoodBanter.com

-   -   Needed for BBQ in hot weather (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/122275-needed-bbq-hot-weather.html)

Edwin Pawlowski 28-04-2007 04:13 AM

Needed for BBQ in hot weather

Every pitmaster should have one of these

http://www.utilikilts.com/store/cust...products_id=19

JimnGin 28-04-2007 07:42 AM

On Apr 27, 11:13 pm, "Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote:
> Every pitmaster should have one of these
>
> http://www.utilikilts.com/store/cust...products_id=19

OK- I like the idea (Sort-of), as it would keep stains from the grill,
etc, from getting on my clothes. Now- if you could just figure out a
way for my neighbors and more importantly, my wife, to keep from
laughing their asses off at me whilst wearing this, I just might order
one! In the meantime- I'll try to keep everyone from laughing at me,
and maintain my dignity, as well!

Thanks, and in the meantime- keep your answers and suggestions for
grilling and smoking coming! They have definitely (This one being the
exception!) helped me in my quest for better grilled food and better
BBQ!

JimnGin

Edwin Pawlowski 28-04-2007 03:08 PM

Needed for BBQ in hot weather

"JimnGin" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Apr 27, 11:13 pm, "Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote:
>> Every pitmaster should have one of these
>>
>> http://www.utilikilts.com/store/cust...products_id=19

> OK- I like the idea (Sort-of), as it would keep stains from the grill,
> etc, from getting on my clothes. Now- if you could just figure out a
> way for my neighbors and more importantly, my wife, to keep from
> laughing their asses off at me whilst wearing this, I just might order
> one! In the meantime- I'll try to keep everyone from laughing at me,
> and maintain my dignity, as well!

So stop being such a cheap SOB and buy one for your neighbor also. He'll
thank you for it, I'm sure.

If women can wear pants, no reason we can't demand equality and wear dresses
and skirts.

ceed 28-04-2007 08:47 PM

Needed for BBQ in hot weather

"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in
t:

> So stop being such a cheap SOB and buy one for your neighbor also.
> He'll thank you for it, I'm sure.
>
> If women can wear pants, no reason we can't demand equality and wear
> dresses and skirts.

I saw the movie "The Queen". If male British royalty can wear a skirt, so
can I....I think... :)

--
//ceed

JimnGin 28-04-2007 11:10 PM

On Apr 28, 10:08 am, "Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote:
> "JimnGin" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
> > On Apr 27, 11:13 pm, "Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote:
> >> Every pitmaster should have one of these

> So stop being such a cheap SOB and buy one for your neighbor also. He'll
> thank you for it, I'm sure.
>
> If women can wear pants, no reason we can't demand equality and wear dresses
> and skirts.

I may be a SOB- but I'm not cheap- I'm "frugal".