Barbecue (alt.food.barbecue) Discuss barbecue and grilling--southern style "low and slow" smoking of ribs, shoulders and briskets, as well as direct heat grilling of everything from burgers to salmon to vegetables.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 27-04-2007, 06:06 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 76
Default Ever pour pasta sauce over bread?

No cluons were harmed when jmcquown wrote:
STOP crossposting this crap to your stupid kibology newsgroup! You
kibs have ruined alt.food.barbecue and I'm not goign to sit back and
let you trahs rfc too. Just fukc off please.


Jill, alt.food.barbecue was trashed long before we kibs got there. I think
they're looking for free food (big grin).


Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request


  #2 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 27-04-2007, 07:34 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 145
Default Ever pour pasta sauce over bread?

"Mark Edwards" wrote

STOP crossposting this crap to your stupid kibology newsgroup! You
kibs have ruined alt.food.barbecue and I'm not goign to sit back and
let you trahs rfc too. Just fukc off please.


Jill, alt.food.barbecue was trashed long before we kibs got there. I think
they're looking for free food (big grin).


What is "rfc"?! Re-fried chicken?

--oTTo--
  #3 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 27-04-2007, 08:30 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 124
Default Ever pour pasta sauce over bread?

Mark Edwards wrote:
No cluons were harmed when jmcquown wrote:
STOP crossposting this crap to your stupid kibology newsgroup! You
kibs have ruined alt.food.barbecue and I'm not goign to sit back and
let you trahs rfc too. Just fukc off please.


Jill, alt.food.barbecue was trashed long before we kibs got there. I think
they're looking for free food (big grin).


Jmc may also want to look into getting the sticky off those last two fingers.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark


Dave "OH no, we're NOT crossposting r.f.c to rec.pets.cats AGAIN" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
It's not the clock that slows the hour The definition's plain for anyone to see
Love is all it takes to make a family" - R&P. VISUALIZE HAPPYNET VRbeableBLINK
http://www.vic.com/~dbd/ - net.legends FAQ & Magic / I WUV you in all CAPS! --K.
  #4 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 27-04-2007, 08:32 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 124
Default Ever pour pasta sauce over bread?

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 14:34:58 -0400, Otto Bahn wrote:
"Mark Edwards" wrote
STOP crossposting this crap to your stupid kibology newsgroup! You
kibs have ruined alt.food.barbecue and I'm not goign to sit back and
let you trahs rfc too. Just fukc off please.


Jill, alt.food.barbecue was trashed long before we kibs got there. I think
they're looking for free food (big grin).


What is "rfc"?! Re-fried chicken?


It's rec.food.cooking, but Jmc tossed the followups into a.f.b, apparently in
the belief that a.f.b deserved trashing more than r.f.c does? Salt of the
earth, there.

Dave
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
It's not the clock that slows the hour The definition's plain for anyone to see
Love is all it takes to make a family" - R&P. VISUALIZE HAPPYNET VRbeableBLINK
http://www.vic.com/~dbd/ - net.legends FAQ & Magic / I WUV you in all CAPS! --K.
  #5 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 28-04-2007, 01:27 AM posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 19
Default Ever pour pasta sauce over bread?

David DeLaney wrote:
Mark Edwards wrote:
No cluons were harmed when jmcquown wrote:
STOP crossposting this crap to your stupid kibology newsgroup! You
kibs have ruined alt.food.barbecue and I'm not goign to sit back and
let you trahs rfc too. Just fukc off please.

Jill, alt.food.barbecue was trashed long before we kibs got there. I think
they're looking for free food (big grin).


Jmc may also want to look into getting the sticky off those last two fingers.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark


Dave "OH no, we're NOT crossposting r.f.c to rec.pets.cats AGAIN" DeLaney



r.f.c. = rec.food.cats ?

--

"Truth matters, God doesn't & life sucks."

-- House, M.D.


  #6 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 28-04-2007, 02:00 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dan Dan is offline
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 72
Default Ever pour pasta sauce over bread?

Tonto Goldstein wrote:
David DeLaney wrote:
Mark Edwards wrote:
No cluons were harmed when jmcquown wrote:
STOP crossposting this crap to your stupid kibology newsgroup! You
kibs have ruined alt.food.barbecue and I'm not goign to sit back and
let you trahs rfc too. Just fukc off please.
Jill, alt.food.barbecue was trashed long before we kibs got there. I
think they're looking for free food (big grin).


Jmc may also want to look into getting the sticky off those last two
fingers.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark


Dave "OH no, we're NOT crossposting r.f.c to rec.pets.cats AGAIN" DeLaney



r.f.c. = rec.food.cats ?


These douche bags really think responses like this are funny.
  #7 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 28-04-2007, 02:27 AM posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 124
Default Ever pour pasta sauce over bread?

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 09:57:13 +0930, Tonto Goldstein wrote:
David DeLaney wrote:
Mark Edwards wrote:
Hugs and Purrs,
Mark


Dave "OH no, we're NOT crossposting r.f.c to rec.pets.cats AGAIN" DeLaney


r.f.c. = rec.food.cats ?


Umnoes - look where you posted, that's them. Us. Here ... whatever the
terminology is when you staple groups together with a crosspost.

Dave "and everyone knows it would be rec.food.purina.cats, anyway" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
It's not the clock that slows the hour The definition's plain for anyone to see
Love is all it takes to make a family" - R&P. VISUALIZE HAPPYNET VRbeableBLINK
http://www.vic.com/~dbd/ - net.legends FAQ & Magic / I WUV you in all CAPS! --K.
  #8 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 28-04-2007, 03:59 AM posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 19
Default Ever pour pasta sauce over bread?

David DeLaney wrote:
On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 09:57:13 +0930, Tonto Goldstein wrote:
David DeLaney wrote:
Mark Edwards wrote:
Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
Dave "OH no, we're NOT crossposting r.f.c to rec.pets.cats AGAIN" DeLaney

r.f.c. = rec.food.cats ?


Umnoes - look where you posted



Therein lies the problem.

I also don't look before I leep.


--

"Truth matters, God doesn't & life sucks."

-- House, M.D.
  #9 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 28-04-2007, 05:12 AM posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 51
Default Ever pour pasta sauce over bread?

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 11:09:30 -0400, Jacob W. Haller wrote:

Steve Calvin wrote:

You people are ****ing idiots, but then you probably already know that
even though you won't admit it.


That's really a pretty rude thing to say about my girlfriend.


Steve-O thinks everybody's girlfriends are as dumb as his.

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.
"ITYM 'Beer IS bread the way God intended.'" -- NotR



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

  #10 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 28-04-2007, 05:40 AM posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 11
Default Ever pour pasta sauce over bread?

On 2007-04-28, David DeLaney (aka Bruce)
was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:
On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 09:57:13 +0930, Tonto Goldstein wrote:
David DeLaney wrote:
Mark Edwards wrote:
Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Dave "OH no, we're NOT crossposting r.f.c to rec.pets.cats AGAIN" DeLaney


r.f.c. = rec.food.cats ?


Umnoes - look where you posted, that's them. Us. Here ... whatever the
terminology is when you staple groups together with a crosspost.

Dave "and everyone knows it would be rec.food.purina.cats, anyway" DeLaney


Purina make their cat food out of cats?

Isn't that the kind of thing that leads to epidemics?

--
TimC
Octopuses don't like astro turf much. That's a *great* piece of trivia
to drop into conversations. I must remember it.
-- Lloyd Gilbert in AFAFDA


  #11 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 28-04-2007, 05:45 AM posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 51
Default Fan mail from some flounder

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 00:12:13 -0400, Chris McGonnell
wrote:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 11:09:30 -0400, Jacob W. Haller wrote:

Steve Calvin wrote:

You people are ****ing idiots, but then you probably already know that
even though you won't admit it.


That's really a pretty rude thing to say about my girlfriend.


Steve-O thinks everybody's girlfriends are as dumb as his.


Got a flattering e-mail from Steve-O, which I simply must share, since
he's killfiled all of ARK.

**** off asshole. Thank god I can kf a.r.k

I've come to the conclusion that's where everyone must be a
****ing asshole to post.


No, Steverino, that's a.f.b. ARK is full of trolls and cafeteria
one-liners, and a living god.

--
Steve
http://adirondackoutdoors.forumcircle.com



Oooh, an outdoorsman! Cue "The Lumberjack Song."

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.
"ITYM 'Beer IS bread the way God intended.'" -- NotR

--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

  #12 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 28-04-2007, 04:09 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5
Default Ever pour pasta sauce over bread?

Steve Calvin wrote:

You people are ****ing idiots, but then you probably already know that
even though you won't admit it.


That's really a pretty rude thing to say about my girlfriend.

-jwgh

--
"Only in America could something like that not happen in America."
-- Matt McIrvin, 29 November 2005
  #13 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 28-04-2007, 06:56 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 9
Default Ever pour pasta sauce over bread?

[snip, snip here and a snip, snip there]

No cluons were harmed when Steve Calvin wrote:
You people are ****ing idiots, but then you probably already
know that even though you won't admit it.


Walks up to chalk line
I am a ****ing idiot. I freely admit it. I let Calvin troll me into
responding to his post. Oh woe! Woe, I say!
/Walks up to chalk line
gulps drink and throws empty glass into fireplace while Callahan's
regulars cheer /

Un-****ing-believable.


I do not think that wors means what you think that it means.


Mark-too-much-media-influence-Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

  #14 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 28-04-2007, 07:27 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 9
Default Ever pour pasta sauce over bread?


Steve Calvin wrote:
You people are ****ing idiots, but then you probably already know that
even though you won't admit it.



No cluons were harmed when Jacob W. Haller wrote:
That's really a pretty rude thing to say about my girlfriend.


She was your GIRLFRIEND? She told ME she was MARRIED, after we had that
weekend in Poughkeepsie.


Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

  #15 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 28-04-2007, 07:28 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1
Default Fan mail from some flounder

On Apr 28, 11:28 am, (David DeLaney) wrote:
Chris McGonnell wrote:
I've come to the conclusion that's where everyone must be a
****ing asshole to post.


No, Steverino, that's a.f.b. ARK is full of trolls and cafeteria
one-liners, and a living god.


Well, right NOW we're not sure if we can call that living, though we did
receive one communique from him (last month, was it?) recently.


Yabbut it was only to say he wasnt around for the death of the Baby
Genius "genius"-personally I think he was liaring.



Dave
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
It's not the clock that slows the hour The definition's plain for anyone to see
Love is all it takes to make a family" - R&P. VISUALIZE HAPPYNET VRbeableBLINKhttp://www.vic.com/~dbd/- net.legends FAQ & Magic / I WUV you in all CAPS! --K.





Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pasta with Eggplant Sauce Sandy U. Recipes (moderated) 0 26-01-2008 10:33 AM
Ever pour pasta sauce over bread? Dan Barbecue 6 07-06-2007 06:37 PM
Ever pour pasta sauce over bread? Kevin S. Wilson Barbecue 1 02-05-2007 02:29 AM
Substitute in pasta sauce Regina Schmid Vegetarian cooking 0 05-04-2006 10:52 PM
Thank you! (Pasta sauce) [email protected] General Cooking 9 12-09-2005 05:00 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2021 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"

 

Copyright © 2017