Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Bob Bob is offline

Default more OT - more humor

The Barbecue
Definition of Outdoor Barbecuing: It's the only type of cooking a "real" man
will do.

When a man volunteers to do such cooking, the following chain of events is
put into motion.

1) The woman goes to the store.
2) The woman fixes the salad, vegetables, and dessert.
3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with
the necessary cooking utensils, and takes it to the man, who is lounging
beside the grill, beer in hand.
4) The man places the meat on the grill.
5) The woman goes inside to set the table and check the vegetables.
6) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is burning.
7) The man takes the meat off the grill and hands it to the woman.
8) The woman prepares the plates and brings them to the table.
9) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.
10) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed "her night off." And, upon seeing
her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 17:07:13 -0600, "Bob" >
wrote:

>The Barbecue
>Definition of Outdoor Barbecuing: It's the only type of cooking a "real" man
>will do.
>
>When a man volunteers to do such cooking, the following chain of events is
>put into motion.
>
>1) The woman goes to the store.
>2) The woman fixes the salad, vegetables, and dessert.
>3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with
>the necessary cooking utensils, and takes it to the man, who is lounging
>beside the grill, beer in hand.
>4) The man places the meat on the grill.
>5) The woman goes inside to set the table and check the vegetables.
>6) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is burning.
>7) The man takes the meat off the grill and hands it to the woman.
>8) The woman prepares the plates and brings them to the table.
>9) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.
>10) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed "her night off." And, upon seeing
>her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women.

And your point is....<snork> !

HAD
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 21-Apr-2007, Harry Demidavicius > wrote:

> On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 17:07:13 -0600, "Bob" >
> wrote:
>
> >The Barbecue
> >Definition of Outdoor Barbecuing: It's the only type of cooking a "real"
> >man
> >will do.
> >
> >When a man volunteers to do such cooking, the following chain of events
> >is
> >put into motion.
> >
> >1) The woman goes to the store.
> >2) The woman fixes the salad, vegetables, and dessert.
> >3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along
> >with
> >the necessary cooking utensils, and takes it to the man, who is lounging
> >beside the grill, beer in hand.
> >4) The man places the meat on the grill.
> >5) The woman goes inside to set the table and check the vegetables.
> >6) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is burning.
> >7) The man takes the meat off the grill and hands it to the woman.
> >8) The woman prepares the plates and brings them to the table.
> >9) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.
> >10) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed "her night off." And, upon
> >seeing
> >her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women.
> >

> And your point is....<snork> !
>
> HAD

Sooner or later, someone will come out of the woodwork and screw up
a good thing for everybody. I'm glad that I wasn't around when the American
Indian women found out that the hunting and fishing that was the exclusive
domain of the men, was more fun then work.

Brick (Youth is wasted on young people)

Humor Sheldon General Cooking 0 11-11-2006 11:07 PM
O.T. - Humor - O.T. itsjoannotjoann General Cooking 0 29-08-2006 03:12 AM
HUMOR...? hubert liverman General Cooking 0 31-01-2006 05:28 PM
OT-humor Janet Bostwick General Cooking 3 14-11-2005 11:26 PM
Bad Humor PENMART01 General Cooking 0 31-12-2004 04:59 PM