Old 22-04-2007, 08:48 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default cast iron grates

"tom" wrote in message
nk.net...

where I could find cast iron porcelain coated grates?

I picked mine up last fall at Home Depot when the had a 20% off sale on
grill accessories.
Our Sears store carries them (didn't see them at Sears online) and they
offer an extra 10% every now and then. RM~

PS, They sure make a difference, cooking and clean up.

Old 26-04-2007, 01:05 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue
Experienced Member

Location: Las Vegas, NV

"tom" wrote in message
nk.net...
I have a Weber Genesis Silver B gas grill and I've been looking for new
cooking grates. I have SS but I'm looking for porcelain coated cast iron
grates. All I seem to find are SS or porcelain coated SS grates. Could
someone direct me to a store or a link where I could find cast iron
porcelain coated grates? TIA Tom G.

http://www.shopperschoice.com/item_i...e_froogle.html
That's what I have.
Tonia