Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Please help, rice survey (graduate research)

Hello all,

My name is Chatbovon and I am a grad student at the Kasetsart
University from Thailand. I have a survey about research project named
"Rice and Rice Products Consumer Survey". This survey aims to learn
about eating habit and preference in rice and rice products among
consumer from European countries. I invite this mail group because the
research needs various societies to analysis. Information obtained
from this study will help increase rice utilization in Thailand and
information.

The respondent must be British (the United Kingdom), French
(France), Dutch (Netherland) or Belgian (Belgium), age over 20 and
used to eat rice before.

Your time donated to fill up this questionnaire will help promote
commercialization of rice which will resulted in better living of
farmers in developing countries.

If you are happy to participate please go to the following URL:
http://pirun.ku.ac.th/~g4870028/ and please forward this mail to your
contact as you can for more data. Thank you again for your assistance.