FoodBanter.com

-   -   Hog Heaven UK (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/121452-hog-heaven-uk.html)

adm 16-04-2007 06:10 PM

Hog Heaven UK

We spit roast a pig on Saturday for my friend's birthday party - it came out
beautifully even if there was rather a lot of it.....

9 hours turning over a fire of lump charcoal, apple and cherry wood......not
cooked for pulled pork, but for slicing instead. I have a fridge full for
the rest of the week and am just about to sit down to a plate of cold pork,
baby new potatoes in butter and homemade picallilli

Pic on a.b.f for anyone insterested.