Old 17-04-2007, 02:12 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default better luck smoking

Nonnymus wrote:

For the temperature, I personally consider 165 to be on the very done
side for pork, and would not enjoy it cooked much beyond that.

Well then, reckon you've never had barbecue then. STFU and listen a while.

TFM®

Old 17-04-2007, 02:12 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Apr 16, 7:10 pm, Denny Wheeler
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 14:55:01 -0400, Steve Calvin

wrote:
I "think" you're talking about a WSM.

IIRC, Skeeter mentioned its being something more like an ECB.
Anyway, a bullet that is *not* a WSM.

-denny-
--

The test of courage comes when we are in the minority.
The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority.

It is a brinkman gourmet smoker. Sort of like their cajun cooker.
Anyways I also light the newspaper in the charcoal starter with a blow
torch and it gets going REAL good.
Alton brown of the food network also suggested spraying the newspaper
(and charcoal) with some PAM
so the canola oil can help with lighting the newspaper and it staying
lit. I think I hear some St Louis's calling for me soon.

Wish Me Luck Boron Elgar[_1_] General Cooking 16 30-06-2009 02:35 AM
Pot Luck Dimitri General Cooking 0 23-04-2009 01:55 AM
Wish me luck TFM®[_2_] Barbecue 7 13-09-2008 04:43 PM
More Luck than Brains Sheryl Rosen General Cooking 6 05-06-2005 07:10 PM
Pot Luck Help Rich General Cooking 49 08-05-2005 09:17 PM