Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

Default Odd conversations

Kevin S. Wilson > wrote:

> http://www.fox19.com/Global/story.as...80495&nav=0zHF
>
> *****************
> 3/26/07-Houston
> Neighbors: Grills burned for days after body burned
>
> For at least two days, neighbors at a city apartment complex noticed
> an acrid aroma, black smoke and leaping flames coming from two
> barbecue grills on the balcony of a second-floor apartment.
> What, neighbors at the Red Oak Place apartments wondered, was going on
> in the unit where 27-year-old Timothy Wayne Shepherd lived? What was
> he burning at all hours, for days at a time?
>
> The answer turned their stomachs.
>
> According to law enforcement officials, Shepherd dismembered, and then
> burned the body of his former girlfriend, Tynesha Stewart, a
> 19-year-old Texas A&M University student. Nothing remains of Stewart's
> body, Harris County Sheriff Tommy Thomas said at a press conference
> Saturday.
> *************
>
> <shrug> Nothing there about mimes.

Who cooks mimes these days?

Thanks,
Don

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

Don Salad wrote:
> Kevin S. Wilson > wrote:
>
>> http://www.fox19.com/Global/story.as...80495&nav=0zHF
>>
>> *****************
>> 3/26/07-Houston
>> Neighbors: Grills burned for days after body burned
>>
>> For at least two days, neighbors at a city apartment complex noticed
>> an acrid aroma, black smoke and leaping flames coming from two
>> barbecue grills on the balcony of a second-floor apartment.
>> What, neighbors at the Red Oak Place apartments wondered, was going on
>> in the unit where 27-year-old Timothy Wayne Shepherd lived? What was
>> he burning at all hours, for days at a time?
>>
>> The answer turned their stomachs.
>>
>> According to law enforcement officials, Shepherd dismembered, and then
>> burned the body of his former girlfriend, Tynesha Stewart, a
>> 19-year-old Texas A&M University student. Nothing remains of Stewart's
>> body, Harris County Sheriff Tommy Thomas said at a press conference
>> Saturday.
>> *************
>>
>> <shrug> Nothing there about mimes.

> Who cooks mimes these days?

Gotta catch 'em furst.

What bait should one use for mime?

--
That's_ the message; "Donut sit behind leaning cats that have just
farted you blind"!

Dr HotSalt in A.R.K.
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

Teh Most Revernd Bishop of Willesden wrote:
> Don Salad wrote:
>> Kevin S. Wilson > wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.fox19.com/Global/story.as...80495&nav=0zHF
>>>
>>> *****************
>>> 3/26/07-Houston
>>> Neighbors: Grills burned for days after body burned
>>>
>>> For at least two days, neighbors at a city apartment complex noticed
>>> an acrid aroma, black smoke and leaping flames coming from two
>>> barbecue grills on the balcony of a second-floor apartment. What,
>>> neighbors at the Red Oak Place apartments wondered, was going on
>>> in the unit where 27-year-old Timothy Wayne Shepherd lived? What was
>>> he burning at all hours, for days at a time?
>>>
>>> The answer turned their stomachs.
>>>
>>> According to law enforcement officials, Shepherd dismembered, and then
>>> burned the body of his former girlfriend, Tynesha Stewart, a
>>> 19-year-old Texas A&M University student. Nothing remains of Stewart's
>>> body, Harris County Sheriff Tommy Thomas said at a press conference
>>> Saturday.
>>> *************
>>>
>>> <shrug> Nothing there about mimes.

>> Who cooks mimes these days?

> Gotta catch 'em furst.
>
> What bait should one use for mime?

A brisk wind seems to do it every time.

Matthew

--
I'm a consultant. If you want an opinion I'll sell you one.
Which one do you want?
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

Matthew L. Martin wrote:
> Teh Most Revernd Bishop of Willesden wrote:
>> Don Salad wrote:

>>> Who cooks mimes these days?

>> Gotta catch 'em furst.
>>
>> What bait should one use for mime?

> A brisk wind seems to do it every time.

I was thinking of laying out some invisible mime-sized prisms.

Don't think I'll need the ball-gag.

--
That's_ the message; "Donut sit behind leaning cats that have just
farted you blind"!

Dr HotSalt in A.R.K.
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

Kevin S. Wilson > wrote:

>> http://www.fox19.com/Global/story.as...80495&nav=0zHF

<snippage>
>> According to law enforcement officials, Shepherd dismembered, and then
>> burned the body of his former girlfriend...

Kevin will now follow up with suggestions for two sauces, a dry rub,
three side dishes, and how he could have avoided teh burning.

Darla
Nova Scotia, Canada
--
"I'm still here, you *******s!"
---Papillon

http://www.yougotta.com/DARLA/

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 02:49:03 GMT, Darla Vladschyk
> wrote:

>Kevin S. Wilson > wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.fox19.com/Global/story.as...80495&nav=0zHF

> <snippage>
>>> According to law enforcement officials, Shepherd dismembered, and then
>>> burned the body of his former girlfriend...

>Kevin will now follow up with suggestions for two sauces, a dry rub,
>three side dishes, and how he could have avoided teh burning.

I'm not sure I want to know about the dry rub.

BW
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

Darla Vladschyk wrote:
> Kevin S. Wilson > wrote:
>
>>>http://www.fox19.com/Global/story.as...80495&nav=0zHF

> <snippage>
>
>>>According to law enforcement officials, Shepherd dismembered, and then
>>>burned the body of his former girlfriend...

> Kevin will now follow up with suggestions for two sauces, a dry rub,
> three side dishes, and how he could have avoided teh burning.
>
> Darla
> Nova Scotia, Canada
> --
> "I'm still here, you *******s!"
> ---Papillon
>
> http://www.yougotta.com/DARLA/
> --

Hey! This is Texas. No sauce.
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 02:49:03 GMT, Darla Vladschyk
> wrote:

>Kevin S. Wilson > wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.fox19.com/Global/story.as...80495&nav=0zHF

> <snippage>
>>> According to law enforcement officials, Shepherd dismembered, and then
>>> burned the body of his former girlfriend...

>Kevin will now follow up with suggestions for two sauces, a dry rub,
>three side dishes, and how he could have avoided teh burning.

Why re-invent the wheel?

http://www.harpers.org/LongPig.html

"Long Pig"
A story of Christianity, and the proper way to cook a corpse.
Originally from Harper's New Monthly Magazine, vol. 76, no. 456, pp.
973-974, May 1888. By Titus Munson Coan.

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue
DEE DEE is offline

On Mar 29, 10:39 am, Kevin S. Wilson > wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 02:49:03 GMT, Darla Vladschyk
>
> > wrote:

> > <snippage>

> >Kevin will now follow up with suggestions for two sauces, a dry rub,
> >three side dishes, and how he could have avoided teh burning.

> Why re-invent the wheel?
>
> http://www.harpers.org/LongPig.html
>
> "Long Pig"
> A story of Christianity, and the proper way to cook a corpse.

>From the inside out~

> Originally from Harper's New Monthly Magazine, vol. 76, no. 456, pp.
> 973-974, May 1888. By Titus Munson Coan.

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 20:29:54 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"
> wrote:

>Teh Most Revernd Bishop of Willesden wrote:
>> Don Salad wrote:

>>> Who cooks mimes these days?

>> Gotta catch 'em furst.
>>
>> What bait should one use for mime?

>A brisk wind seems to do it every time.

Though tradition calls for a trap consisting of glass-sided box
suspended above a banana, then swifly dropped to encapsulate the mime
while he's busy peeling the banana.

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Mar 29, 10:45 am, Kevin S. Wilson > wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 20:29:54 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"
>

> > wrote:
> >Teh Most Revernd Bishop of Willesden wrote:

> >> Gotta catch 'em furst.

> >> What bait should one use for mime?

> >A brisk wind seems to do it every time.

> Though tradition calls for a trap consisting of glass-sided box
> suspended above a banana, then swifly dropped to encapsulate the mime
> while he's busy peeling the banana.- Hide quoted text -

I once smoked a clown, but it tasted funny.

Before that I did a mime, but it left me speechless.

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:39:13 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

>On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 02:49:03 GMT, Darla Vladschyk
> wrote:

>> <snippage>

>>Kevin will now follow up with suggestions for two sauces, a dry rub,
>>three side dishes, and how he could have avoided teh burning.
>>

>Why re-invent the wheel?
>
>http://www.harpers.org/LongPig.html
>
>"Long Pig"
>A story of Christianity, and the proper way to cook a corpse.
>Originally from Harper's New Monthly Magazine, vol. 76, no. 456, pp.
>973-974, May 1888. By Titus Munson Coan.

Ah, Titus Munson Coan, my old pen name back when I was a young
jackanapes, lollygagging around the globe, hornswoggling the natives
and seducing young missionary wimmin. Nellie Bly hated me for always
being one step ahead of her, so she had to be "the first female
reporter" instead of "first reporter." And Richard Harding Davis tried
to shoot me in the fundiment when I scooped his Balkan atrocity story.

Good times, good times.

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 20:29:54 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"
> > wrote:
>
>> Teh Most Revernd Bishop of Willesden wrote:

>>> Gotta catch 'em furst.
>>>
>>> What bait should one use for mime?

>> A brisk wind seems to do it every time.
>>

> Though tradition calls for a trap consisting of glass-sided box
> suspended above a banana, then swifly dropped to encapsulate the mime
> while he's busy peeling the banana.

You, of course, are referring, as it were, to an invisible, as in not
seeable, banana. Yes?

Matthew

--
I'm a consultant. If you want an opinion I'll sell you one.
Which one do you want?
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Mar 29, 7:13 pm, "Matthew L. Martin" > wrote:
> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> > On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 20:29:54 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"
> > > wrote:

> >> A brisk wind seems to do it every time.

> > Though tradition calls for a trap consisting of glass-sided box
> > suspended above a banana, then swifly dropped to encapsulate the mime
> > while he's busy peeling the banana.

> You, of course, are referring, as it were, to an invisible, as in not
> seeable, banana. Yes?

Of course it is.How silly.

> Matthew
>
> --
> I'm a consultant. If you want an opinion I'll sell you one.
> Which one do you want?- Hide quoted text -

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 20:13:12 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"
> wrote:
>You, of course, are referring, as it were, to an invisible, as in not
>seeable, banana. Yes?

Dave DeLaney will now inform us exactly what good a glass banana is.

<http://users.bestweb.net/~notr/arkville.html> Kibo Sez:
"it's more important to have clean under-bench areas than
to let people type giant question marks while seated." ¬R

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

Glenn Knickerbocker > wrote:
>On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 20:13:12 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"
> wrote:
>>You, of course, are referring, as it were, to an invisible, as in not
>>seeable, banana. Yes?

>Dave DeLaney will now inform us exactly what good a glass banana is.

Depends whether it's solid glass, stained-glass, stained glass, or aerogel
cunningly disguised as glass. And on how ripe it is.

Dave "thank you, I wasn't here all week but I shall endeavor to be here all
next week" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 05:41:41 -0400, David DeLaney wrote:
>Dave "thank you, I wasn't here all week but I shall endeavor to be here all
> next week" DeLaney

I believe you only have to be here a few moments for it to be effective,
actually. Of course, once the mana goes away you'll be stuck here.

Dammit, now what was that '70s movie or TV episode where the disappearing
murder weapon was an icicle in the back of the neck?

¬R "MY FLIEGENDE HOLLÄNDER WON'T STOP BLEEEEEEING!" --Poot
<http://users.bestweb.net/~notr/magictop.html> Rootbeer