Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default The Texas BBQ Forum

Howdy folks,

We have a nice friendly forum www.texasbbqforum.com . We are a bunch of 'cue
nuts and talk about all things BBQ. It aint just for Texans - everybody is
welcome.

Come on by for a BIG 'ole Texas welcome.

Sheriff Gator, TBBQF

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Bob Bob is offline

At first take, it looks like a heck of a good forum. Want to spend some
time
with it before participating.
Bob

"Otto" > wrote in message news:93lBh.20$Cr1.3@trnddc08...
Howdy folks,

We have a nice friendly forum www.texasbbqforum.com . We are a bunch of 'cue
nuts and talk about all things BBQ. It aint just for Texans - everybody is
welcome.

Come on by for a BIG 'ole Texas welcome.

Sheriff Gator, TBBQF

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Feb 16, 1:21 pm, Steve Wertz > wrote:

> And what are we? Ground beef?
>
> -sw

We're BBQ Chipped Ham sandwiches

Jason

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Otto" > wrote in message news:93lBh.20$Cr1.3@trnddc08...
> Howdy folks,
>
> We have a nice friendly forum www.texasbbqforum.com . We are a bunch of
> 'cue nuts and talk about all things BBQ. It aint just for Texans -
> everybody is welcome.
>
> Come on by for a BIG 'ole Texas welcome.
>
> Sheriff Gator, TBBQF

Is this The Holy Grail? A moderated AFB? Could it be true...?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Otto" > wrote in message news:93lBh.20$Cr1.3@trnddc08...
> Howdy folks,
>
> We have a nice friendly forum www.texasbbqforum.com . We are a bunch of
> 'cue nuts and talk about all things BBQ. It aint just for Texans -
> everybody is welcome.
>
> Come on by for a BIG 'ole Texas welcome.
>
> Sheriff Gator, TBBQF

Is this The Holy Grail? A moderated AFB? Could it be true...?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default The Texas BBQ Forum (or how many Texans it takes to...)

Otto wrote:
> Howdy folks,
>
> We have a nice friendly forum www.texasbbqforum.com . We are a bunch of 'cue
> nuts and talk about all things BBQ. It aint just for Texans - everybody is
> welcome.
>
> Come on by for a BIG 'ole Texas welcome.
>
> Sheriff Gator, TBBQF

Do you know how many Texans it takes to screw in a light bulb?
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Two, one to screw it in and another to tell ya'all about it.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
KW KW is offline

"Denny Wheeler" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 02:51:22 GMT, Steve Wertz
> > wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 15:54:17 -0700, Sonoran Dude wrote:
> >
> >> Do you know how many Texans it takes to screw in a light bulb?
> >> .
> >> Two, one to screw it in and another to tell ya'all about it.

> >I appreciate a good Texan joke as much as anyone, but that was
> >totally, and completely lame.

> You're right. Answer is of course "at least 5"--gotta have at least 4
> Texans braggin' on it.
>
> -denny-

Nah, it would take at least a dozen just to tell ya how much *bigger* their
light bulb is than those used in other states!

KW

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Steve Wertz wrote:

> I appreciate a good Texan joke as much as anyone, but that was
> totally, and completely lame. You a Texan?
>
> -sw

No, that is my opening line when ever I visit Texas on business and sit
down at any local drinking establishment. Haven't gotten my ass kicked yet.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
adm adm is offline

"Sonoran Dude" > wrote in message
. ..
> Steve Wertz wrote:
>
>> I appreciate a good Texan joke as much as anyone, but that was
>> totally, and completely lame. You a Texan?
>>
>> -sw

> No, that is my opening line when ever I visit Texas on business and sit
> down at any local drinking establishment. Haven't gotten my ass kicked
> yet.

They're all too busy bragging about how many other asses they kicked....

Member

Location: Good ol Tennessee

The so called Texas BBQ Forum ain't real Texans anyway .They are a bunch of Jesus Freaks (not that theres anything wrong with that )and From Canada no less EHHHH?. They tell you to cut all the Fat off a Brisket,put liquid smoke on it , Wrap in Foil and cookit in the Damn Oven . Being an ol Sheepherder I know thats gonna turn out BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!

Last edited by Old Smokie : 08-08-2011 at 09:14 PM

New to this Forum nicolous General 2 05-10-2013 02:37 PM
New to forum mjadams General Cooking 0 15-06-2011 08:19 PM
**NEW FORUM** [email protected][_2_] General Cooking 0 12-05-2008 05:10 PM
Texas BBQ Forum Dave Toso Barbecue 1 14-04-2007 07:14 PM
new tea forum Mike Thadman Tea 0 09-10-2004 08:21 PM