Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default "Built-in" grills and smoker

I am back into a house after 3 years of condo living. and enjoying smoking
and grilling again. I have a Broil King gas grill, Weber kettle grill and a
WSM smoker. I'm thinking having all three mounted in a counter-top type of
arrangement, on the deck, with 24-30"between each of them would make a
convenient setup. Has anyone here seen/done that? I can see how the gasser
and the grill can be mounted but haven't figured how to handle the WSM?

Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 01:01:37 GMT, "news.accesscable.net"
> wrote:

>I am back into a house after 3 years of condo living. and enjoying smoking
>and grilling again. I have a Broil King gas grill, Weber kettle grill and a
>WSM smoker. I'm thinking having all three mounted in a counter-top type of
>arrangement, on the deck, with 24-30"between each of them would make a
>convenient setup. Has anyone here seen/done that? I can see how the gasser
>and the grill can be mounted but haven't figured how to handle the WSM?
>
>Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Bill

Go the Kamado Forum and google up a chap who goes by the handle of
JIARBY [Glenn Butler - in Phoenix]. His back yard 'kitchen might be
what you are looking for.

Harry