Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.barbeque

Default TFM's sprout farm

I deleted the posts before i could reply (wish newsrover had an UNDO command
about now) but if you still have a glut of sprouts then why not sell them at
a farmers market or see if there is a local grocery store that would be
interested in buying them?

There is a retired gentleman in the community and he grows so much produce
that he sells them to the local Kroger store

Steve

anyone know why this isn't line wrapping i'm all ears

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"TFM®" > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
> > I deleted the posts before i could reply (wish newsrover had an
> > UNDO command about now) but if you still have a glut of sprouts
> > then why not sell them at a farmers market or see if there is a
> > local grocery store that would be interested in buying them?

> I could never have too many sprouts. I eat them each and every one.
>
> TFM®

"Vegetables (and sprouts!) aren't food. Vegetables (and sprouts!) are what
food *eats*!
;-)
BOB
where did I hear this before???