Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking
TMG TMG is offline

Default Cultural Flux and Dynamic Integrity

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> On 20 Dec 2006 09:26:45 -0500, Rich
> > wrote:

>> Watch it with those racial epithets, ma'am. We do have that one
>> colored guy who reads this.

> Who, me? <shrug> After a while you get used to it. I know I can't
> change such narrow-minded thinking, so why get all worked up about it?

That's what I like about you SWilson, you've considered all options and
accepted how good you (and your kind) have it.

Really! You're typing your liberal, colored, opinions out there for
anyone to read.

Is this a great country, or what?
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 20:52:10 -0500, TMG > wrote:

>Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>> On 20 Dec 2006 09:26:45 -0500, Rich
>> > wrote:

>>> Watch it with those racial epithets, ma'am. We do have that one
>>> colored guy who reads this.

>> Who, me? <shrug> After a while you get used to it. I know I can't
>> change such narrow-minded thinking, so why get all worked up about it?

>That's what I like about you SWilson, you've considered all options and
>accepted how good you (and your kind) have it.

Blessed be!

>Really! You're typing your liberal, colored, opinions out there for
>anyone to read.
>
>Is this a great country, or what?

As you point out, it has been very accomodating.
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 20:52:10 -0500, TMG > wrote:
>
> >Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> >> On 20 Dec 2006 09:26:45 -0500, Rich

> >> Who, me? <shrug> After a while you get used to it. I know I can't
> >> change such narrow-minded thinking, so why get all worked up about it?

> >That's what I like about you SWilson, you've considered all options and
> >accepted how good you (and your kind) have it.

> Blessed be!
>
> >Really! You're typing your liberal, colored, opinions out there for
> >anyone to read.
> >
> >Is this a great country, or what?

> As you point out, it has been very accomodating.

I'm sorry to inform you that your NAACP privileges have
been cancelled due to your misspelling of accommodating.
Please turn in your afro and Trojan Magnum XLS immediately.

The mangmint

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

On 21 Dec 2006 18:12:27 -0800, "Sara Larrsen" >
wrote:

>Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

>> >That's what I like about you SWilson, you've considered all options and
>> >accepted how good you (and your kind) have it.

>> Blessed be!
>>
>> >Really! You're typing your liberal, colored, opinions out there for
>> >anyone to read.
>> >
>> >Is this a great country, or what?

>> As you point out, it has been very accomodating.

>I'm sorry to inform you that your NAACP privileges have
>been cancelled due to your misspelling of accommodating.
>Please turn in your afro and Trojan Magnum XLS immediately.

HAW! Shows what you know. My head is afro-free and looks like Samuel
L. Jackson's. Also, I drive an Excalade, not a Trojan Magnum XLS,
looser.

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 09:17:29 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

>On 21 Dec 2006 18:12:27 -0800, "Sara Larrsen" >
>wrote:
>
>>Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

>>> Blessed be!

>>> As you point out, it has been very accomodating.

>>I'm sorry to inform you that your NAACP privileges have
>>been cancelled due to your misspelling of accommodating.
>>Please turn in your afro and Trojan Magnum XLS immediately.
>>

>HAW! Shows what you know. My head is afro-free and looks like Samuel
>L. Jackson's. Also, I drive an Excalade, not a Trojan Magnum XLS,
>looser.

She was jus' axin' for yer Ebonic I.D., but you know what's *really*
in the white chyk's mind!

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> Sara Larrsen wrote
> >Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> >> Blessed be!

> >> As you point out, it has been very accomodating.

> >I'm sorry to inform you that your NAACP privileges have
> >been cancelled due to your misspelling of accommodating.
> >Please turn in your afro and Trojan Magnum XLS immediately.

> HAW! Shows what you know. My head is afro-free and looks like Samuel
> L. Jackson's. Also, I drive an Excalade, not a Trojan Magnum XLS,
> looser.

Enough is enough! I have had it with these mother****ing
claims about Samuel L. Jackson's mother****ing hair!

Sara
I AM not a looser, I am as tight as a mother****ing Jeri Curl!

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

Sara Larrsen wrote:

> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> >

> > Sara Larrsen wrote

> > >I'm sorry to inform you that your NAACP privileges have
> > >been cancelled due to your misspelling of accommodating.
> > >Please turn in your afro and Trojan Magnum XLS immediately.

> > HAW! Shows what you know. My head is afro-free and looks like Samuel
> > L. Jackson's. Also, I drive an Excalade, not a Trojan Magnum XLS,
> > looser.

> Enough is enough! I have had it with these mother****ing
> claims about Samuel L. Jackson's mother****ing hair!
>
> Sara
> I AM not a looser, I am as tight as a mother****ing Jeri Curl!

In the Cerebral sense, of course.

Sara
Yo dawgs, try findin' some shiznit nasty mind crib cleaner on eBayonics

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

"Sara Larrsen" > wrote in message ps.com...

> Sara Larrsen wrote:
> >

> > Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> > >

> > > Sara Larrsen wrote

> > > HAW! Shows what you know. My head is afro-free and looks like Samuel
> > > L. Jackson's. Also, I drive an Excalade, not a Trojan Magnum XLS,
> > > looser.

> > Enough is enough! I have had it with these mother****ing
> > claims about Samuel L. Jackson's mother****ing hair!
> >
> > Sara
> > I AM not a looser, I am as tight as a mother****ing Jeri Curl!

> In the Cerebral sense, of course.
>
> Sara
> Yo dawgs, try findin' some shiznit nasty mind crib cleaner on eBayonics

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

"Sara Larrsen" > wrote

He has a lifetime membership which cannot be revoked.

> > > HAW! Shows what you know. My head is afro-free and looks like Samuel
> > > L. Jackson's. Also, I drive an Excalade, not a Trojan Magnum XLS,
> > > looser.

> > Enough is enough! I have had it with these mother****ing
> > claims about Samuel L. Jackson's mother****ing hair!
> >
> > Sara
> > I AM not a looser, I am as tight as a mother****ing Jeri Curl!

> In the Cerebral sense, of course.

A simple FNARR would have sufficed, but then...

> Yo dawgs, try findin' some shiznit nasty mind crib cleaner on eBayonics

It wouldn't have been as amusing.

--oTTo--

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking

Otto Bahn wrote:

> "Sara Larrsen" > wrote

> He has a lifetime membership which cannot be revoked.

> > > Enough is enough! I have had it with these mother****ing
> > > claims about Samuel L. Jackson's mother****ing hair!
> > >
> > > Sara
> > > I AM not a looser, I am as tight as a mother****ing Jeri Curl!

> > In the Cerebral sense, of course.

> A simple FNARR would have sufficed, but then...
> > Yo dawgs, try findin' some shiznit nasty mind crib cleaner on eBayonics

> It wouldn't have been as snoozing

^^^^^^
IFYP cause ITYM

Sara
In the fluxating cult I bore my own self. [yawn...pat pat]