FoodBanter.com

-   -   Bradley (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/109265-bradley.html)

Nonnymus 09-12-2006 08:53 PM

Bradley

My new Bradley arrived this morning, as did the wood pucks I'd purchased
from a different source. The smoker seems to be very well designed and
the fit and finish were great. With the smoker being made of sheet
metal, I had a fear that it might have been damaged or dinged in
shipping. That certainly was not the case. Besides being packed in a
sturdy outer box. the Bradley inner packaging was incredible. My guess
is that you could have dropped that sucker out of a plane and it would
have arrived in good condition. <grin>

It's out back being seasoned as I write this- my first meat will
probably be some chicken wings tomorrow.
--
---Nonnymus---
In the periodic table, as in politics,

[email protected] 13-01-2007 04:06 PM

Bradley

I also just got a new Bradley (for Christmas) and have been using it
the past few weeks with great success.

Definately pick up some of those aluminum dummy pucks from ebay, they
will save you 2 or 3 pucks each time you use your Bradley.

In the three weeks since I've had the Bradley I've smoked chicken
breasts, brisket, ribs, and salmon, and everything turned out awesome.