Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default need help making a nc style pig cooker

hello with most of the older people in my family now gone 1,m a 23 year
old trying to keep the tradition alive but its impossible to find out
how to construct a pig cooker i have an 250 gallon oval oil drums and
already have a grate really need help on the pipe burner and some kind
of a grease pan any help will be very helpful thanks

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 19-Nov-2006, " > wrote:

> hello with most of the older people in my family now gone 1,m a 23 year
> old trying to keep the tradition alive but its impossible to find out
> how to construct a pig cooker i have an 250 gallon oval oil drums and
> already have a grate really need help on the pipe burner and some kind
> of a grease pan any help will be very helpful thanks

To start with, let Google help you get started. Google "BBQ Cooker Plans".
You'll get a surprising number of hits directed at building your own cooker.
Variations of that search string will likely produce even more.

--
Brick(Youth is wasted on young people)