Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Acorn Squash in coals??

I had Acorn squash last night that was cooked in the oven. I was
wondering if you can cook it in there is a way to cook it in the coals
of a fire. I was thinking that if I poked a hole in it so that it
dosn't explode that I might be able cook it in a fire. Has any one ever
tried this? If anybody has any ideas about how to go aobut this pleas
let me know.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> [...]

We have that every now and then here, luv it. I noticed that there is a
recipe in Webbers "Real Grilling" book for acorn squash also. Thought I
might
try it one of these days. RM~

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 9-Oct-2006, "Rob Mills" > wrote:

> > wrote in message
> oups.com...

> We have that every now and then here, luv it. I noticed that there is a
> recipe in Webbers "Real Grilling" book for acorn squash also. Thought I
> might
> try it one of these days. RM~

Weber's Big Booki Of Grilling, has a full page table of prep and grilling
instructions for a variety of vegetables including acorn squash.

--
Brick(Youth is wasted on young people)