Posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,talk.bizarre,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

Default I want to send someone poop...good plan?

On 2006-09-15, Kevin S Wilson > wrote:

>>Oh, you think this is one of those funny young'uns' (GOML)
>>expressions? Maybe I should listen to more "popular music".

> You mean like the "hep-hop" music? Good idea.

I forgot you know about such things. Maybe we could do a cultural
exchange, in which you demonstrate being "fly" and I share the joys of
red necks, white socks & blue ribbon beer.

(I already distinguish Ice Cube and Vanilla Ice, 'cause I used to
watch L&O:SUV.)

--
When Toad found himself immured in a dank and noisome dungeon, ... he
flung himself at full length on the floor, and shed bitter tears, and
Posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,talk.bizarre,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

Adam Funk wrote:

> (I already distinguish Ice Cube and Vanilla Ice, 'cause I used to
> watch L&O:SUV.)

Worst proof of God EVAH!!!!

JS
Posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,talk.bizarre,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 10:32:39 +0100, Adam Funk >
wrote:

>On 2006-09-15, Kevin S Wilson > wrote:
>
>>>Oh, you think this is one of those funny young'uns' (GOML)
>>>expressions? Maybe I should listen to more "popular music".

>> You mean like the "hep-hop" music? Good idea.

>I forgot you know about such things. Maybe we could do a cultural
>exchange, in which you demonstrate being "fly" and I share the joys of
>red necks, white socks & blue ribbon beer.

I imagine you also assume that I'm a good dancer, have rhythym, and
can jump, right? And that if there were five guys just like me hanging
on a street corner, you could keep them all entertained by tossing
them a basketball.

I've met your kind before.

--
If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace, but we
would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion we'd be truly dead.
Posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,talk.bizarre,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote

>>> You mean like the "hep-hop" music? Good idea.

>>I forgot you know about such things. Maybe we could do a cultural
>>exchange, in which you demonstrate being "fly" and I share the joys of
>>red necks, white socks & blue ribbon beer.

Why do people always make fun of Blue Ribbon Beer?

> I imagine you also assume that I'm a good dancer, have rhythym, and
> can jump, right? And that if there were five guys just like me hanging
> on a street corner, you could keep them all entertained by tossing
> them a basketball.

It's probably cheaper than what's in his wallet.

> I've met your kind before.

He'd probably cross the street first.

--oTTo--

Posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,talk.bizarre,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

[snips]

No cluons were harmed when Kevin S. Wilson > wrote:
>I imagine you also assume that I'm a good dancer, have rhythym, and
>can jump, right? And that if there were five guys just like me
>hanging
>on a street corner, you could keep them all entertained by tossing
>them some pork ribs.

IFYPFY.

And what's with all that "wrap music" stuff"? Aluminum foil and Saran
wrap have their own musical genres?

And gangsta? Bonnie and Clyde didn't seem particularly musical to
me...

Why can't "you people" makes some good ol' Country and Beatnik music
like this:

http://tinyurl.com/htbrj

Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,talk.bizarre,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On 2006-09-18, Kevin S Wilson > wrote:

> I imagine you also assume that I'm a good dancer, have rhythym, and
> can jump, right?

Those are all complements, aren't they?

> And that if there were five guys just like me hanging
> on a street corner, you could keep them all entertained by tossing
> them a basketball.

I doubt it, unless you have a very fancy street corner with a Usernet
connection.

> I've met your kind before.

"Your kind"?!?!?

--
The dark smell of dankness grew stronger and stronger.
[G.P. Taylor]
Posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,talk.bizarre,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 17:38:29 +0100, Adam Funk >
wrote:

>On 2006-09-18, Kevin S Wilson > wrote:
>
>> I imagine you also assume that I'm a good dancer, have rhythym, and
>> can jump, right?

>Those are all complements, aren't they?

No, they're not complements. And you know why, troll-boi.

--
If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace, but we
would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion we'd be truly dead.
--David Boreanaz as Angel in "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"
Posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,talk.bizarre,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

Kevin S. Wilson > wrote:
>Adam Funk > wrote:
>>I forgot you know about such things. Maybe we could do a cultural
>>exchange, in which you demonstrate being "fly" and I share the joys of
>>red necks, white socks & blue ribbon beer.
>>

>I imagine you also assume that I'm a good cooker, have spices, and
>can baste, right? And that if there were five guys just like me hanging
>on a street corner, you could keep them all entertained by tossing
>them a barbecue grill.

I've fixed your description for you.

>I've met your kind before.

Dave "how did they taste?" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
Posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,talk.bizarre,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

Kevin S. Wilson > wrote:
>Adam Funk > wrote:
>>On 2006-09-18, Kevin S Wilson > wrote:
>>> I imagine you also assume that I'm a good dancer, have rhythym, and
>>> can jump, right?

>>Those are all complements, aren't they?
>>

>No, they're not complements. And you know why, troll-boi.

Are so! They are parts of a greater whole, though admittedly that whole
appears to be either a ballet dancer or a breakdancer.

Dave
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
Posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,talk.bizarre,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On 2006-09-18, Kevin S Wilson > wrote:

> No, they're not complements.

The angles are complementary, but the cigarette machine is out of
order.

> And you know why, troll-boi.

Pretentious, moi?

And why is everything with you Iowans about geographism?

--
The dark smell of dankness grew stronger and stronger.
[G.P. Taylor]

Posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,talk.bizarre,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On 2006-09-18, Kevin S Wilson > wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 10:32:39 +0100, Adam Funk >
> wrote:

>>I forgot you know about such things. Maybe we could do a cultural
>>exchange, in which you demonstrate "tying a fly" and I share the joys of
>>red necks, white socks & blue ribbon beer.
>>

> I imagine you also assume that I'm a good dancer, have rhythym, and
> can jump, right? And that if there were five guys just like me hanging
> on a street corner, you could keep them all entertained by tossing
> them a basketball.
>
> I've met your kind before.

Huh? I thought you were into fishing.

--
Vielen Dank
Posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,talk.bizarre,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

"David DeLaney" > wrote in message
> Kevin S. Wilson > wrote:
>>Adam Funk > wrote:
>>>
>>>Those are all complements, aren't they?
>>>

>>No, they're not complements. And you know why, troll-boi.

> Are so! They are parts of a greater whole, though admittedly that whole
> appears to be either a ballet dancer or a breakdancer.
>
> Dave

I think the ballet dancer has more hit dice.

Posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,talk.bizarre,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

Nochsfentor wrote:
> "David DeLaney" > wrote in message
> > Kevin S. Wilson > wrote:

> >>No, they're not complements. And you know why, troll-boi.

> > Are so! They are parts of a greater whole, though admittedly that whole
> > appears to be either a ballet dancer or a breakdancer.
> >
> > Dave

> I think the ballet dancer has more hit dice.

Hold me closer, Tony Danza

Posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,talk.bizarre,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

"18th Spartan" > said softly, slowly:

> > I think the ballet dancer has more hit dice.

> Hold me closer, Tony Danza

Mount the headlights on the highway.

--oTTo--