Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

Default Enshrine In-N-Out Burgers!

"Kevin S. Wilson" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag ...
> On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:28:45 +0200, "Michael Kuettner"
> > wrote:

>>> Are we still talking about the meaning of "a stitch in time saves
>>> nine"?
>>>

>>I guess that you're posting from alt.gossip.celebrities.

> It wouldn't be the first time you've been wrong in this thread.

I'm never wrong because I check my nonsense before posting facts to Usernetz(tm).

>>Get a live !

> ITYM, "Get alive!" PS: Your exclamation-mark key is b0rken. It keeps
> inserting a space just before the mark.

My computer does that automatically.

>> Listen to an Elton John concert, for example, instead of just gossiping
>>about him.

> Does 8:00 tonight count? Because that's when I'll be seeing Elton
> John.

I appreciate it when a black person decides to listen to real music instead
of that "Wrap music".

> But you already knew that, didn't you, google-stalker boi?

My computer knew that automatically.

Except for your misspelling of "boy", your English isn't too bad for an Afro-American.

Cheers,

Michael Kuettner

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 00:07:31 +0200, "Michael Kuettner"
> wrote:

>Except for your misspelling of "boy", your English isn't too bad for an Afro-American.

Mighty white of you to say so.

--
If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace, but we
would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion we'd be truly dead.
Posted to rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 00:07:31 +0200, "Michael Kuettner"
> > wrote:
>
> >Except for your misspelling of "boy", your English isn't too bad for an Afro-American.

> Mighty white of you to say so.

Caucasian-American

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

"Kevin S. Wilson" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag ...
> On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 00:07:31 +0200, "Michael Kuettner"
> > wrote:
>
>>Except for your misspelling of "boy", your English isn't too bad for an Afro-American.

> Mighty white of you to say so.

Is "mighty white" an Ebonian phrase ?
Why don't you just speak plane English ?
Why do you hate America ????

Cheers,

Michael Kuettner

Posted to rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

"Terry" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag ps.com...

> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>> On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 00:07:31 +0200, "Michael Kuettner"
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >Except for your misspelling of "boy", your English isn't too bad for an Afro-American.

>> Mighty white of you to say so.
>>

> Caucasian-American

Is that some secret code ?
Because I've never seen the friggin' Caucasus.
Or did you mean Couscous-American ?
Which wouldn't fit either, because I don't like Couscous.

Or were you trying to put in a racist remark because of the color of my skin ?

Cheers,

Michael Kuettner

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

"Michael Kuettner" > wrote

> >>Except for your misspelling of "boy", your English isn't too bad for an Afro-American.

> > Mighty white of you to say so.
> >

> Is "mighty white" an Ebonian phrase ?

It is the opposite of "niggardly".

--oTTo--

Not only is that smug; it stupid.

-- jmf

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

"Otto Bahn" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag ...
> "Michael Kuettner" > wrote

>> > Mighty white of you to say so.
>> >

>> Is "mighty white" an Ebonian phrase ?

> It is the opposite of "niggardly".

You mean "African-Americanly" ?

> Not only is that smug; it stupid.

We're on-topic again ?
Aside from that :
Could someone stop the cross-posting, please ?
What has alt.gossip.celebrities in common with ark ?
Ahem, except for big boobies, of course.
So could you all please stop the cross-posting except when the topic is "big
breasts" ?

Thank you,

Michael Kuettner

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

[snips]

No cluons were harmed when "Michael Kuettner" >
wrote:
>So could you all please stop the cross-posting except when
>the topic is "big breasts" ?

ITYM "pretty breasts". This allows those of us who don't have large
breast- or tub-girl-fetishes to still participate in the cross-posts.

TYVM.

Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Posted to alt.fan.cecil-adams,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.gossip.celebrities

On 29-Sep-2006, "Michael Kuettner" > wrote:

> "Otto Bahn" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > "Michael Kuettner" > wrote

> >> Is "mighty white" an Ebonian phrase ?

> > It is the opposite of "niggardly".
> >

> You mean "African-Americanly" ?
>
> > Not only is that smug; it stupid.
> >

> We're on-topic again ?
> Aside from that :
> Could someone stop the cross-posting, please ?
> What has alt.gossip.celebrities in common with ark ?
> Ahem, except for big boobies, of course.
> So could you all please stop the cross-posting except when the topic is
> "big
> breasts" ?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Michael Kuettner

Considering that you just posted to a BBQ group, that makes you one of the
more enlightened ones. FOAD Toad.

--
Brick
Posted to alt.fan.cecil-adams,alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.food.barbecue

On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 18:40:33 -0400, "Otto Bahn" > wrote:

> wrote
>
>> > Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

>> Pretty hard to prove your sanity when you have just cross posted to
>> six groups

>Most computers do it automatically.

His computer must be b0rken. It left out alt.food.barbecue.

Posted to alt.fan.cecil-adams,alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.food.barbecue

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote

> >> Mark Edwards
> >> --
> >> Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

> >Pretty hard to prove your sanity when you have just cross posted to
> >six groups

> 1. A response to a .sig.
>
> 2. Crossposted, of course, to five froups.
>
> Okay, whose turn is it this week to explain "irony" to this bozo and
> the other short-bussers on alt.food.barbecue?

It's a free ride when you've already played.

--oTTo--

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

"Mark Edwards" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag ...
> [snips]
>
> No cluons were harmed when "Michael Kuettner" >
> wrote:
>>So could you all please stop the cross-posting except when
>>the topic is "big breasts" ?

> ITYM "pretty breasts". This allows those of us who don't have large
> breast- or tub-girl-fetishes to still participate in the cross-posts.

No, I mean big pretty boobs.
I've just seen some photos of some scrawny chixks showing fashion in
Milano. <shudder>
But what should one expect from a bunch of *** fashion designers ?
Starved chicks, ridiculous clothes, etc.
What's a tub-girl-fetish, btw?

Cheers,

Michael Kuettner

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.gossip.celebrities

> schrieb im Newsbeitrag .. .
>
> On 29-Sep-2006, "Michael Kuettner" > wrote:
>
>> "Otto Bahn" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> > "Michael Kuettner" > wrote

>> > It is the opposite of "niggardly".
>> >

>> You mean "African-Americanly" ?
>>
>> > Not only is that smug; it stupid.
>> >

>> We're on-topic again ?
>> Aside from that :
>> Could someone stop the cross-posting, please ?
>> What has alt.gossip.celebrities in common with ark ?
>> Ahem, except for big boobies, of course.
>> So could you all please stop the cross-posting except when the topic is
>> "big
>> breasts" ?
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Michael Kuettner

> Considering that you just posted to a BBQ group, that makes you one of the
> more enlightened ones. FOAD Toad.

What the heck is a BBQ group ? Do you talk about boobies ?
Or have you misspelled "BBC" ?

Is "FOAD Toad" some feeble attempt at Cockney rhyming ?

Cheers,

Michael Kuettner

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

On Tue, 3 Oct 2006 21:57:00 +0200, "Michael Kuettner"
> wrote:

>What's a tub-girl-fetish, btw?

Not. Gonna. Do. It.

Nuh-uh.

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
> > wrote:
> >What's a tub-girl-fetish, btw?

> Not. Gonna. Do. It.

Why not? You've got the winch to pull her out, right?

¬R
Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

wrote:
>What's a tub-girl-fetish, btw?

I could tell you to Goooooogle for "tubgirl", but then I'd have to
kill you.

Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

Mark Edwards > wrote:
>"Michael Kuettner" > wrote:
>>What's a tub-girl-fetish, btw?

>I could tell you to Goooooogle for "tubgirl", but then I'd have to kill you.

On the bright side, he'd be begging you to.

Dave
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.folklore.computers

On 2006-10-03, Michael Kuettner > wrote:

> What the heck is a BBQ group ? Do you talk about boobies ?

I think that would be a BQB group.

> Or have you misspelled "BBC" ?

Someone's already got ABC and NBC mixed in, so why not.

> Is "FOAD Toad" some feeble attempt at Cockney rhyming ?

According to the Arkipedia, it means "run Fsck On All Disks and Turn
Off Audio Devices".

HTH. HAND.

--
The dark smell of dankness grew stronger and stronger.
[G.P. Taylor]
Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 14:52:02 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

>On Tue, 3 Oct 2006 21:57:00 +0200, "Michael Kuettner"
> wrote:
>
>>What's a tub-girl-fetish, btw?

>Not. Gonna. Do. It.
>
>Nuh-uh.

Wouldn't be pru-dent.

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.folklore.computers

Adam Funk wrote:
> On 2006-10-03, Michael Kuettner > wrote:
>
> > What the heck is a BBQ group ? Do you talk about boobies ?

> I think that would be a BQB group.
>

> > Or have you misspelled "BBC" ?

> Someone's already got ABC and NBC mixed in, so why not.
>

> > Is "FOAD Toad" some feeble attempt at Cockney rhyming ?

> According to the Arkipedia, it means "run Fsck On All Disks and Turn
> Off Audio Devices".

FOAD = **** Off And Die.

Mickey

> HTH. HAND.
>
> --
> The dark smell of dankness grew stronger and stronger.
> [G.P. Taylor]

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.folklore.computers

"Mickey" > wrote in message ups.com...

> Adam Funk wrote:
> > On 2006-10-03, Michael Kuettner > wrote:
> >
> > > What the heck is a BBQ group ? Do you talk about boobies ?

> > I think that would be a BQB group.
> >

> > > Or have you misspelled "BBC" ?

> > Someone's already got ABC and NBC mixed in, so why not.
> >

> > > Is "FOAD Toad" some feeble attempt at Cockney rhyming ?

> > According to the Arkipedia, it means "run Fsck On All Disks and Turn
> > Off Audio Devices".

> FOAD = **** Off And Die.

Silly me, I thought it meant Fortran's Organizational
Adaption Developer.

--oTTo--

burgers Coach General Cooking 0 12-08-2010 12:28 AM
Best Burgers 2007. Was: Red Robin Burgers Andy[_2_] General Cooking 15 27-05-2007 02:45 AM
Enshrine In-N-Out Burgers! Joe Gillis General Cooking 131 04-10-2006 09:26 PM
Enshrine In-N-Out Burgers! Joe Gillis Restaurants 104 04-10-2006 09:26 PM
Burgers Break Apart - How to grill burgers Pavel Barbecue 25 04-07-2004 06:59 PM