Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue
-L. -L. is offline

Default Enshrine In-N-Out Burgers!

Golden California Girls wrote:

> I believe the vocabulary challenged individual is trying to say he would treat
> Falwell and Robertson the same as he'd treat bin Laden.

They're worse than Bin Laden. They are exactly the same but have the
sheeple fooled into thinking they're right.

-L.

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,alt.culture.bullfight,alt.food.barbecue

On 2006-09-14, darkon > wrote:

> How can you tell when an ox is bored?

It stops using your credit card?

--
When Toad found himself immured in a dank and noisome dungeon, ... he
flung himself at full length on the floor, and shed bitter tears, and
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.culture.bullfight,rec.food.cooking

On 2006-09-14, Dana Carpender > wrote:

>>>Except the saying is "ox that's getting gored."

>> Uh, right. Like that makes any sense.

> You've heard of an ox or bull running another through with its
> horns?

No way, that's what bullfighters are for.

--
Vielen Dank
Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue

Jon Nadelberg wrote:

> Matt J. McCullar wrote:
>
>> "Glenn" > wrote in message
>> . ..
>>
>>> Boy did you open the gate, but WHAT IS AN IN-N-OUT BURGER??? I live in
>>> the 4th largest city in the nation and we have never heard of it.

>> It's a fast food chain, found primarily in Southern California. Take
>> heart
>> in not knowing about it; I've spent practically my whole life in Texas
>> and
>> never heard of In-n-Out Burger either, until I visited Los Angeles just a
>> couple of years ago. It's absolutely unknown over here because we've got
>> Whataburger, and California folks don't.
>>

> Whataburger tried to make it out here in CA, but didn't.

There's something wrong with their time line, or else there
was another chain with the same name:
"Eventually, in 1959, Harmon Dobson would expand outside Texas with
Whataburger #21 opening in Pensacola, Florida."

I distinctly remember eating at Whataburger in Gainesville,
Florida when they opened a new store on NW 13th street in
very late 1958. At 35 cents for a full quarter-pounder, with
lots of lettuce, tomato, and onion, on a 5-inch bun, it made
a lunch within my student budget. If I was feeling particularly
rich I would top it off by going across the street and getting
a banana split for 65 cents.

Charles
Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue

On 14 Sep 2006 14:39:58 -0400, Rich Holmes wrote:

(David DeLaney) writes:

>> But ... but they WANT to go back to Fundyland!
>>
>> Dave "not sure if it's where they came from, but man do they want to go there"
>> DeLaney

>They want it so bad, they're fit to be tide.

Probably tidally bored, too.

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 02:12:59 GMT, Bob Ward > wrote:

>On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 18:37:17 GMT,
>(Neal Eckhardt) wrote:

>>>Freedom OF religion in no way requires freedom FROM religion.
>>>

>>Gee. That sounds familiar. I wonder where I heard that before?
>>
>>Neal

>Take the Ginko Biloba more often - if you can remember where you keep
>it.
>
>If you are implying that I stole it from you or something, get over
>yourself.

Oh, I'm certain he didn't mean to imply any such thing. To the
contrary, he most likely meant to imply that you stole it from
Limbaugh, Hannity, Coulter, or some other cess-pool of bumper-sticker
political "thought."

Your inferrence that it is original to you is indeed laughable,
though. You and the rest of the parrots of FM talk radio aren't
exactly known for originality or creativity, and with good reason.

--
If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace, but we
would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion we'd be truly dead.
Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue

On 14 Sep 2006 22:11:01 -0700, "-L." > wrote:

>Jon Nadelberg wrote:
>> -L. wrote:
>> >
>> > I don't care if they are black. What I hate is proselytization. The
>> > ****ing Fundies are everywhere.
>> >

>> It's totally unobtrusive,

>It's not toally unobtrusive.

Yes it is!
No it's not!
Nuh-uh!
Uh-huh!
Says who?
MOM!!!!!

>>and if it's what they believe, so what? It
>> doesn't hurt anyone.

>So you want your kid subjected to uninvited, religious proselytization
>when they're eating a burger? I sure as hell don't.

Oh boy. Sure didn't take you long to get to "WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF
THE CHILDREN????"

Here's a thought: If YOU don't want YOUR kid "subjected to uninvited,
religious proselytization," don't take him to In-and-Out. If you find
that concept confusing, please google on "personal responsibility."

--
If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace, but we
would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion we'd be truly dead.
--David Boreanaz as Angel in "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"
Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> On 14 Sep 2006 22:11:01 -0700, "-L." > wrote:
>

>>Jon Nadelberg wrote:

>>>It's totally unobtrusive,

>>It's not toally unobtrusive.

> Yes it is!
> No it's not!
> Nuh-uh!
> Uh-huh!
> Says who?
> MOM!!!!!

Don't make me stop this newsgroup!

--
Shelly (Warning: see label for details)
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 05:13:00 -0000, darkon >
wrote:

>Dana Carpender > wrote:
>
>> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 19:10:49 -0400, Dana Carpender

>>> Uh, right. Like that makes any sense.
>>>

>> You've heard of an ox or bull running another through with its
>> horns? That's what "gored" means -- getting run through with an
>> animal's horns.
>> So yes, oxen can get gored. Whether they also get bored, I
>> have no idea.

>Yeah, the typo drew my attention to it, then I found the idea of a
>bored ox amusing. If it weren't for Bill Van, my attempt at
>playing strait man would have been in vein.

What typo?

--
If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace, but we
would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion we'd be truly dead.
--David Boreanaz as Angel in "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue

-L. wrote:
> Jon Nadelberg wrote:
>> -L. wrote:
>>> I don't care if they are black. What I hate is proselytization. The
>>> ****ing Fundies are everywhere.
>>>

>> It's totally unobtrusive,

> It's not toally unobtrusive.

You have to go looking for it. Most people don't even know it is there.

>> and if it's what they believe, so what? It
>> doesn't hurt anyone.

> So you want your kid subjected to uninvited, religious proselytization
> when they're eating a burger? I sure as hell don't.

He doesn't get any proselytizing. It's a set of tiny letters on the
inside of the bottom of a soda cup that is in 5 point type.

And if they want to put it there, that's their business. They have
every right to. Just like you have a right to overreact and not eat there.
Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue

Charles Wm. Dimmick wrote:
> Jon Nadelberg wrote:
>
>> Matt J. McCullar wrote:
>>
>>> "Glenn" > wrote in message
>>> . ..

>>> It's a fast food chain, found primarily in Southern California. Take
>>> heart
>>> in not knowing about it; I've spent practically my whole life in
>>> Texas and
>>> never heard of In-n-Out Burger either, until I visited Los Angeles
>>> just a
>>> couple of years ago. It's absolutely unknown over here because we've
>>> got
>>> Whataburger, and California folks don't.
>>>

>> Whataburger tried to make it out here in CA, but didn't.
>>

> There's something wrong with their time line, or else there
> was another chain with the same name:
> "Eventually, in 1959, Harmon Dobson would expand outside Texas with
> Whataburger #21 opening in Pensacola, Florida."

I recall in maybe the early 70s going to a Whataburger in Los Angeles.
I don't know if it is the same chain or not. It was quite busy for a while.

White Castle also tried to come out to LA, too. They had an outlet on
Ventura Blvd. Another bust.
Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue
-L. -L. is offline

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> Oh boy. Sure didn't take you long to get to "WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF
> THE CHILDREN????"

As long as parents rule the world, this will be a fact of life for you.
Get over it.

> Here's a thought: If YOU don't want YOUR kid "subjected to uninvited,
> religious proselytization," don't take him to In-and-Out.

I don't and I wouldn't. Doesn't mean I have to support proselytization
by anyone.

-L.

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue
-L. -L. is offline

Bob Ward wrote:

> Freedom OF religion in no way requires freedom FROM religion.

Sure it does. I have the right to be free from YOUR religion.

> If you are offended, vote with your feet and/or your wallet. That's
> about the only options I can see that would be realistic.

As I do.

-L.

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue

"-L." > wrote

>> Oh boy. Sure didn't take you long to get to "WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF
>> THE CHILDREN????"

> As long as parents rule the world, this will be a fact of life for you.
> Get over it.
>

>> Here's a thought: If YOU don't want YOUR kid "subjected to uninvited,
>> religious proselytization," don't take him to In-and-Out.

> I don't and I wouldn't. Doesn't mean I have to support proselytization
> by anyone.

Who said you did? Is there a talking frog in here?

--oTTo--

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue

On 2006-09-15, -L. > wrote:

> I don't and I wouldn't. Doesn't mean I have to support proselytization
> by anyone.

Isn't it bad enough that people lose limbs, without nuts like you
opposing artificial ones?

--
When Toad found himself immured in a dank and noisome dungeon, ... he
flung himself at full length on the floor, and shed bitter tears, and
abandoned himself to dark despair. [Kenneth Grahame]
Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 09:35:57 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson >
wrote:

>On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 02:12:59 GMT, Bob Ward > wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 18:37:17 GMT,
>>(Neal Eckhardt) wrote:

>>>Gee. That sounds familiar. I wonder where I heard that before?
>>>
>>>Neal

>>Take the Ginko Biloba more often - if you can remember where you keep
>>it.
>>
>>If you are implying that I stole it from you or something, get over
>>yourself.

>Oh, I'm certain he didn't mean to imply any such thing. To the
>contrary, he most likely meant to imply that you stole it from
>Limbaugh, Hannity, Coulter, or some other cess-pool of bumper-sticker
>political "thought."
>
>Your inferrence that it is original to you is indeed laughable,
>though. You and the rest of the parrots of FM talk radio aren't
>exactly known for originality or creativity, and with good reason.
>
>--
>If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace, but we
>would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion we'd be truly dead.
>--David Boreanaz as Angel in "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"

Hmmm, don't have much FM talk radio around here.

Neal
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

shelly wrote:

> Don't make me stop this newsgroup!

A good spam filter works wonders. As does blacklisting some of the
more.... ahhh.... off the wall posters.

Mike

--
....The irony is that Bill Gates claims to be making a stable operating
system and Linus Torvalds claims to be trying to take over the world...

Mike Avery mavery at mail dot otherwhen dot com
part time baker ICQ 16241692
networking guru AIM, yahoo and skype mavery81230
wordsmith

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue

On 15 Sep 2006 09:32:31 -0700, "-L." > wrote:

>Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>>
>> Oh boy. Sure didn't take you long to get to "WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF
>> THE CHILDREN????"

>As long as parents rule the world, this will be a fact of life for you.
> Get over it.

You mean there's only so many windmills you're willing to tilt at? For
someone who's going to rid the world of proselytization, you sure do
roll over and whimper in the face of the Parents Who Rule the World.

>> Here's a thought: If YOU don't want YOUR kid "subjected to uninvited,
>> religious proselytization," don't take him to In-and-Out.

>I don't and I wouldn't. Doesn't mean I have to support proselytization
>by anyone.

Um . . . yeah. That was kind of my point, my reading-challenged
friend. You don't have to support it. Don't like it? Don't eat there.

--
If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace, but we
would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion we'd be truly dead.
--David Boreanaz as Angel in "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"
Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue

Jon Nadelberg wrote:
> White Castle also tried to come out to LA, too. They had an outlet on
> Ventura Blvd. Another bust.

I remember the opening promotion. Gave away burgers for a week I think it was.
As soon as it wasn't free, it wasn't anything that a native wanted.
Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue

"Glenn" > wrote in message
. ..
> Boy did you open the gate, but WHAT IS AN IN-N-OUT BURGER??? I live in
> the 4th largest city in the nation and we have never heard of it.

4th largest. Hmm. I'm deficient about this information as it keeps changing.
NYC is 1st. LA is 2nd. Chicago is 3rd., then I have a gap. Sandy Eggo used
to be 6th but is now 7th as Phoenix took over 6th place. I'm sure that Las
Vegas will eventuall bump us down to 8th. And San Antonio is coming up too.
So. Is the 4th largest city Dallas?

As I live in Sandy Eggo, I have aquaintance with In-N-Out. I think it is
over rated and very poor. In short nasty. It is, perhaps, a notch above
McDonalds, etc. but it is well behind Tommy's Chili Burgers. In Sandy Eggo
we have a local chain that serves un-fast hamburgers where you have to go
inside to eat. It is Boll Weevel. Super hamburgers. Actually the best
hamburger in town is at a very small Ethopian resturant that has produced
the same burgers through many owners for the last 45 years. No new owner
dared change the hamburger. Even the Ethopian owners know better and they,
according to the Ethopians I know, serve the best Ethopian food in Sandy
Eggo! It still has it's original name "Granger's". It is located just next
to Texas Street on El Cajon Blvd. I used to live just a few yards away on
Texas St. and visited Granger's often for hamburgers to take home. It is a
very small place with maybe 4 or 5 tables.

Charliam, who hopes he is right about Dallas!

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue

Charles Gifford wrote:
> "Glenn" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > Boy did you open the gate, but WHAT IS AN IN-N-OUT BURGER??? I live in
> > the 4th largest city in the nation and we have never heard of it.

> 4th largest. Hmm. I'm deficient about this information as it keeps changing.
> NYC is 1st. LA is 2nd. Chicago is 3rd., then I have a gap. Sandy Eggo used
> to be 6th but is now 7th as Phoenix took over 6th place. I'm sure that Las
> Vegas will eventuall bump us down to 8th. And San Antonio is coming up too.
> So. Is the 4th largest city Dallas?

I'm pretty sure it's Houston

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue

"Joe Gillis" > wrote in message

>> 4th largest. Hmm. I'm deficient about this information as it keeps
>> changing.
>> NYC is 1st. LA is 2nd. Chicago is 3rd., then I have a gap. Sandy Eggo
>> used
>> to be 6th but is now 7th as Phoenix took over 6th place. I'm sure that
>> Las
>> Vegas will eventuall bump us down to 8th. And San Antonio is coming up
>> too.
>> So. Is the 4th largest city Dallas?

> I'm pretty sure it's Houston

Yes
For the US http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0763098.html

For the world http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0762524.html

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue

Wayno wrote:
> Sonoran Dude wrote:
> > As far as taste, I admit the In and Out is a "tasty burger" but in LA
> > there are many small joints owned by Greeks, Arabs and other immigrants
> > that would kick ass on most in and out burgers.

> This reminds me of that burger joint in LA on Santa Monica Blvd. at
> Robertson. Can't remember the name of the place but the burgers they
> sold were fantastically tasty!
>
> Wayno
> http://www.nstmyosenji.org

Is this the same Doyle ass licker from RGP? Sadly we meet on a
celebrity gossip usenet. I just moved to Vegas 2 weeks ago. On my
first night I played at the Wynn and saw the worst live cheating event
in my poker history. It was almost the first cheating I have seen
live. Of course according to you there is no cheating in poker.
Since my 1st night in Vegas experience every local person I have told
the Wynn story to has related several other cheating stories. Even
Doyle admitted the poker hall of fame Johnny Moss was a cheat. Why did
Doyle play so many years with a CHEAT? Hard to guess - you piece of
shit. How did Chip make sure Spilatro got his money every month? They
are both great poker players even if they pulled a few moves/cheats.
You on the other hand are a repeat - piece of shit - who makes me sick.
I hope Gordan Gano smashes you over the head with a guitar.

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 14:13:32 GMT,
(Neal Eckhardt) wrote:

>On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 23:36:18 GMT, Bob Ward > wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 12:44:44 GMT,

>>(Neal Eckhardt) wrote:

>>>Never said anybody STOLE it as it was done long before my time. But I
>>>used the quote several times in a previous thread. If you can't take a
>>>little ribbing, then you should find another group.
>>>

>>Get over yourself.
>>

>Nothing for me to get over.
>
>Neal

You seem to be taking it upon yourself to determine who should post in
AFCA...

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 17:29:29 GMT, Bob Ward > wrote:

>On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 14:13:32 GMT,
>(Neal Eckhardt) wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 23:36:18 GMT, Bob Ward > wrote:

>>>Get over yourself.
>>>

>>Nothing for me to get over.
>>
>>Neal

>You seem to be taking it upon yourself to determine who should post in
>AFCA...

Never said OR implied that. Just recommended that if you can't take a
little ribbing, maybe you're in the wrong group. People make and
receive comments like mine every day of the week. In relation to this
group, mine was pretty mild. Most people are thick skinned enough that
they don't let it bother them.

But then again YMMV.

Neal

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

Chris McGonnell > wrote in
:

(Neal Eckhardt) wrote:

>>>Nothing for me to get over.

>>Ah. A modest man with much to be modest about. A legend in
>>his own lunchtime.
>>
>>(Those two statements seem particularly appropriate, since
>>we were just talking about you palming off someone else's
>>pithy remarks as your own. Neither one are mine.)

> Notice how cold and clammy it got in here over the weekend?
> Must be the only day it gets computer access in the
> asylum's library. And it can't recall who had a head wound.
> Sad, innit?

I'm just happy that
i. I have it killfiled
2. Few folks reply to it anymore
c. I was out of town when it reappeared

--
TeaLady (mari)

"The principle of Race is meant to embody and express the
utter negation of human freedom, the denial of equal rights, a
challenge in the face of mankind." A. Kolnai
Avast ye scurvy dogs ! Thar be no disease in this message.
Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue

anyone who has not been to In-N-Out has missed out. does anyone know
all the dishes on the secret menu? i've seen someone eat a 16 by 16
before...

FingYoJeMa #414373

Cool Games
href=http://www.gamestotal.com/>Strategy Games</a><br><a
href=http://uc.gamestotal.com/>Unification Wars</a> - <a
href=http://uc.gamestotal.com/>Massive Multiplayer Online
href=http://www.stephenyong.com/runescape.htm>Runescape</a><br><a
href=http://www.stephenyong.com/kingsofchaos.htm>Kings of chaos</a><br>

Terry wrote:
> Joe Gillis wrote:
>
> > Enshrine This Burger
> > If the site of the first McDonald's is commemorated, why not In-N-Out?
> >

> We had an arcade/restaurant here in Georgia. It was called the Dog
> Patch. They had a small selection. The sign out front read......The
> Dog Patch, under one million sold.
>
> I am guessing that he never made it to a million, although, the patch
> burger was a hamburger with homemade cole slaw. It was quite good.

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue

In article .com>,
wrote:

> anyone who has not been to In-N-Out has missed out. does anyone know
> all the dishes on the secret menu? i've seen someone eat a 16 by 16
> before...

There's a secret menu on their web site.

--
Dan Abel

Petaluma, California, USA
Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 22:49:41 GMT, Bob Ward > wrote:

>If you didn't know that, you know what they say about you and the
>horse you rode in on.

Are we still talking about the meaning of "a stitch in time saves
nine"?

--
If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace, but we
would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion we'd be truly dead.
--David Boreanaz as Angel in "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"
Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

"Kevin S. Wilson" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag ...
> On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 22:49:41 GMT, Bob Ward > wrote:
>
>>If you didn't know that, you know what they say about you and the
>>horse you rode in on.

> Are we still talking about the meaning of "a stitch in time saves
> nine"?

I guess that you're posting from alt.gossip.celebrities.

Please be advised that the state of Chers' and Pamelas' tits is off-topic
in the other groups.
I also find it distasteful that the choice of women to inflate or deflate their
boobs is gossiped about ! Plus, if the doctor does good work, you won't see
the stitches.

Get a live ! Listen to an Elton John concert, for example, instead of just gossiping
about him.

Cheers,

Michael Kuettner

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:28:45 +0200, "Michael Kuettner"
> wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag ...
>> On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 22:49:41 GMT, Bob Ward > wrote:
>>
>>>If you didn't know that, you know what they say about you and the
>>>horse you rode in on.

>> Are we still talking about the meaning of "a stitch in time saves
>> nine"?
>>

>I guess that you're posting from alt.gossip.celebrities.

It wouldn't be the first time you've been wrong in this thread.

>Get a live !

ITYM, "Get alive!" PS: Your exclamation-mark key is b0rken. It keeps
inserting a space just before the mark.

> Listen to an Elton John concert, for example, instead of just gossiping
>about him.

Does 8:00 tonight count? Because that's when I'll be seeing Elton
John.

But you already knew that, didn't you, google-stalker boi?

--
If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace, but we
would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion we'd be truly dead.
--David Boreanaz as Angel in "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"
Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> Here's a thought: If YOU don't want YOUR kid "subjected to uninvited,
> religious proselytization," don't take him to In-and-Out.

Get a few extra napkins, remove and throw away the wrapper, and serve.
Works for me.

Wayno
http://www.nstmyosenji.org

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue

Hamburger needs help . If ya don add bisquick , fully cooked onions
and tomatoe paste ,.......

BTW , i got a laugh .... i saw a recipe with worchester sause .
If it dont taste good , just add hot peppers or W' sauce ,
they'll eat it .

MacDonalds used to add some kind of flour .

burgers Coach General Cooking 0 12-08-2010 12:28 AM
Best Burgers 2007. Was: Red Robin Burgers Andy[_2_] General Cooking 15 27-05-2007 02:45 AM
Enshrine In-N-Out Burgers! Joe Gillis General Cooking 131 04-10-2006 09:26 PM
Enshrine In-N-Out Burgers! Joe Gillis Restaurants 104 04-10-2006 09:26 PM
Burgers Break Apart - How to grill burgers Pavel Barbecue 25 04-07-2004 06:59 PM