Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Meat Science

Anybody here have this degree?

http://meat.tamu.edu/

-John O

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"JohnO" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Anybody here have this degree?
>
> http://meat.tamu.edu/

My kid goes to a university that has a meat program, presumably associated
with the ag-school. They have a place called the "meat lab" where you can
get great deals on, what else, meat. I occasionally get stories about how
he purchased a 24 oz. steak and ate the whole thing himself. Lucky dog (or
should I say resourceful dog) - it's gotta beat dorm.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Anon" > wrote in message
> "JohnO" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> Anybody here have this degree?
>>
>> http://meat.tamu.edu/
>>

> My kid goes to a university that has a meat program, presumably associated
> with the ag-school. They have a place called the "meat lab" where you can
> get great deals on, what else, meat. I occasionally get stories about how
> he purchased a 24 oz. steak and ate the whole thing himself. Lucky dog
> (or
> should I say resourceful dog) - it's gotta beat dorm.

Is it in Texas? I know TSTC in Waco has a meat cutting program. I believe it
is a certificate program, not an associates.

OT Need science help, cat! Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 92 08-05-2014 10:42 PM
Want to Save Earth? Cut Out Meat - Discovery News, Live Science Dr. Jai Maharaj[_1_] Vegan 2 05-05-2012 11:18 AM
It's Science Day St. Jockofgrapes General Cooking 0 12-04-2007 02:18 PM
art's and science xenophobe Wine 0 09-03-2005 03:00 AM
Science Lasantha Tea 58 14-01-2005 11:05 PM