FoodBanter.com

-   -   great book :) (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/95-great-book.html)

TruthFollower 03-11-2003 05:59 PM

great book :)

This is a great book to simply look at, and also to bake from. The
pictures are gorgeous, and, in my experience, look like the real final
product. WOrth your money!

David Wright 03-11-2003 06:33 PM

great book :)

On 3 Nov 2003 09:59:30 -0800,
(TruthFollower) wrote:

>This is a great book to simply look at, and also to bake from. The
>pictures are gorgeous, and, in my experience, look like the real final
>product. WOrth your money!

"Looks great to me," he expounded. "To whom may I shovel my money?"

Margaret Suran 03-11-2003 09:21 PM

great book :)

David Wright wrote:

> On 3 Nov 2003 09:59:30 -0800,
> (TruthFollower) wrote:
>
> >This is a great book to simply look at, and also to bake from. The
> >pictures are gorgeous, and, in my experience, look like the real final
> >product. WOrth your money!

> "Looks great to me," he expounded. "To whom may I shovel my money?"

I must be going blind again. I cannot see the book. MS

David Wright 03-11-2003 09:49 PM

great book :)

On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 16:21:27 -0500, Margaret Suran >
wrote:

>David Wright wrote:
>>
>> On 3 Nov 2003 09:59:30 -0800,
>> (TruthFollower) wrote:
>>
>> >This is a great book to simply look at, and also to bake from. The
>> >pictures are gorgeous, and, in my experience, look like the real final
>> >product. WOrth your money!

>> "Looks great to me," he expounded. "To whom may I shovel my money?"

>I must be going blind again. I cannot see the book. MS

Sorry, Margaret, I was being facetious. I can't see it either.

David

Margaret Suran 04-11-2003 12:03 AM

great book :)

David Wright wrote:

> On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 16:21:27 -0500, Margaret Suran >
> wrote:
>
> >David Wright wrote:

> >> "Looks great to me," he expounded. "To whom may I shovel my money?"

> >I must be going blind again. I cannot see the book. MS

> Sorry, Margaret, I was being facetious. I can't see it either.
>
> David

So was I, David, no need to be sorry. I did see the body of the "post",
if you can describe it as such and I was trying to be sarcastic. I just
did not think that I needed to mark my lame remark with a smiley. Here
it is now. :o)

chef_riggy 23-11-2003 04:03 AM

great book :)

The title must be in Braille. I don't have a Braille-compatible monitor.
What is this great book called?