Posted to rec.food.baking

Default Kids Meals

Hi, I'd love to receive any great kids recipes you may have!

Posted to rec.food.baking

"melliea" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hi, I'd love to receive any great kids recipes you may have!

Check out this video I made with my kids:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1RJroLchqc

Posted to rec.food.baking

melliea wrote:
> Hi, I'd love to receive any great kids recipes you may have!

You mean recipes for kids to make? Or recipes for kids to eat? Or
recipes for preparing kids?
-L.

Posted to rec.food.baking

Smaller portions of what adults eat. Once you start preparing separate food
for kids, you can't break out of it.

"melliea" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hi, I'd love to receive any great kids recipes you may have!

Posted to rec.food.baking

haha )
there is a tv add here in NZ for meningititis immunisation and the guy
who does the add used to be a kids tv show presenter .... he always
says "i love kids"and for some strange reason and i dont know why this
is but i always want to add , that they are particularly nice on toast
LOL but seriously all joking aside , i have some great kid freindly
recipes encouraging kids to cook and bake what kinds of recipes are you
thinking of

Tessa

Fun Meals for Kids AndieTyron Diabetic 4 30-05-2012 10:05 PM
Free Alcohol In Applebees Kids Meals Nad R General Cooking 1 11-04-2011 09:56 PM
Sandra's Money Saving Meals: One Pot Meals Ubiquitous General Cooking 8 31-08-2009 12:04 AM
Cooking by kids, for kids Horry General Cooking 95 12-02-2009 03:35 PM
What do your kids like? Master Chef Richard Campbell Barbecue 9 19-03-2004 03:41 AM