FoodBanter.com

-   -   Kids Meals (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/91734-kids-meals.html)

melliea 18-05-2006 11:44 AM

Kids Meals

Hi, I'd love to receive any great kids recipes you may have!

andrew queisser 18-05-2006 04:35 PM

Kids Meals

"melliea" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hi, I'd love to receive any great kids recipes you may have!

Check out this video I made with my kids:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1RJroLchqc

-L.[_2_] 18-05-2006 05:01 PM

Kids Meals

melliea wrote:
> Hi, I'd love to receive any great kids recipes you may have!

You mean recipes for kids to make? Or recipes for kids to eat? Or
recipes for preparing kids?
-L.

Viviane[_1_] 19-05-2006 12:34 PM

Kids Meals

Smaller portions of what adults eat. Once you start preparing separate food
for kids, you can't break out of it.

oups.com...

butterflyangel 21-05-2006 02:29 AM

Kids Meals

haha :o)
there is a tv add here in NZ for meningititis immunisation and the guy
who does the add used to be a kids tv show presenter .... he always
says "i love kids"and for some strange reason and i dont know why this
is but i always want to add , that they are particularly nice on toast
LOL but seriously all joking aside , i have some great kid freindly
recipes encouraging kids to cook and bake what kinds of recipes are you
thinking of

Tessa