Posted to rec.food.baking

Default Need Aprons?

Here's a good apron source very cool chili pepper and american flag
apron. I've got one.

http://www.needaprons.com

Posted to rec.food.baking

In article . com>,
wrote:

> Here's a good apron source very cool chili pepper and american flag
> apron. I've got one.

http://www.needaprons.com

Huh. The domain registrant is
Michelle Davenport (CTLGDN-441670)
5240 Henderson Mountain Rd
Jasper, GA 30143

Your posting address is 69.128.230.156, which resolves to the same
general area. Interesting coincidence.

--
to respond (OT only), change "spamless.invalid" to "optonline.net"

<http://www.thecoffeefaq.com/>
Posted to rec.food.baking

Thanks! Did you post just to get your link listed? Of course it's my
site silly. Thanks for posting my personal info on google good one.

Posted to rec.food.baking

This was actually a response (requested) from another post. I don't
know how all this got started, but the user got the info they asked
for. That was it. Thanks for being such nice folks that jump to
conclusions.

Posted to rec.food.baking

If you'll notice my profile I posted here by mistake (BOY WHAT A
MISTAKE!!!) and then turned around and posted in the market place. I do
not have a way of deleting this post. If you're the moderator then
delete it please.

Posted to rec.food.baking

In article
Scott > wrote:

> Actually, it's public information that anyone could easily find. If
> anyone wanted it, it would take about ten seconds to find. Guess you
> ought to have used a privatizing service when you registered your domain.

Just to add:
<www.whois.net>
is one of many sites for retrieving registrar information. If you don't
want personal information to be available to anyone and everyone, you
shouldn't add it to a public, freely searchable database. Your phone
number is there too, by the way (and I don't mean the phone number
listed on your web site). You might want to update your registry
information to remove that. I posted less than what anyone who wanted to
know could easily find.

--
to respond (OT only), change "spamless.invalid" to "optonline.net"

<http://www.thecoffeefaq.com/>
Posted to rec.food.baking

Shell wrote:
> This was actually a response (requested) from another post. I don't
> know how all this got started, but the user got the info they asked
> for. That was it. Thanks for being such nice folks that jump to
> conclusions.

Bullshit, You are a liar and a spammer - Congrats! You just guarateed
that you will get NO business from Usenet.

-L.