FoodBanter.com

-   -   Bread machines (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/89070-bread-machines.html)

Bill & Vernie Bauer 19-04-2006 12:46 AM

Bread machines

Anyone have experience with the Sunbeam 5891 bread machine. I see them for
sale at
Wal-Mart for $40, Any good?

TIA, Bill

Bob McConnell 19-04-2006 04:36 AM

Bread machines

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 16:46:59 -0700, "Bill & Vernie Bauer"
> wrote:

>Anyone have experience with the Sunbeam 5891 bread machine. I see them for
>sale at
>Wal-Mart for $40, Any good?
>
>TIA, Bill

I brought one home last fall, but my daughter-in-law swiped it before
I could try it out. She loves it. I have already had several loaves
that she made with it. Since she is a three hour drive away, I need to
get another one for myself.

Bob McConnell
N2SPP