FoodBanter.com

-   -   recipe cd (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/88998-recipe-cd.html)

[email protected] 18-04-2006 02:04 AM

recipe cd

Hi,

I'm from the Bordentown Church of God, and the members of my church are
interested in collecting recipes from members of numerous other people
and creating one big recipe CD for all to enjoy. We'd love to invite
your group members to contribute recipes and get CDs for themselves.

Please have everyone spread the word, as well, as we are paying for
families' stays at the Ronald McDonald House with money made from this.
CDs will be sold for $22 - the price of a normal cookbook, but with,
hopefully, thousands more recipes.

Please contact me at . Thanks!

Devon Bartholomew

Wayne Boatwright[_1_] 18-04-2006 03:04 AM

recipe cd

On Mon 17 Apr 2006 06:04:36p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it ?

> Hi,
>
> I'm from the Bordentown Church of God, and the members of my church are
> interested in collecting recipes from members of numerous other people
> and creating one big recipe CD for all to enjoy. We'd love to invite
> your group members to contribute recipes and get CDs for themselves.
>
> Please have everyone spread the word, as well, as we are paying for
> families' stays at the Ronald McDonald House with money made from this.
> CDs will be sold for $22 - the price of a normal cookbook, but with,
> hopefully, thousands more recipes.
>
> Please contact me at . Thanks!
>
> Devon Bartholomew

rec.food.baking is not a platform for solicitation, either for not-for-profit
or for-profit ventures.

Please do not post this again.

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬