FoodBanter.com

-   -   Choclate Molds (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/88-choclate-molds.html)

David Chessman 02-11-2003 03:18 AM

Choclate Molds

I'm looking for an online source for the rigid chocolate molds, not
the thin plastic ones, but the ones that are about an inch thick. I'm
interested in basic bon-bon shapes, squares etc.

Thanks,
Dave

Coffee Fiend 02-11-2003 05:14 AM

Choclate Molds

Try http://www.ecocoa.net/molds.htm

Good luck!

H. W. Hans Kuntze 02-11-2003 05:34 AM

Choclate Molds

David Chessman wrote:

>I'm looking for an online source for the rigid chocolate molds, not
>the thin plastic ones, but the ones that are about an inch thick. I'm
>interested in basic bon-bon shapes, squares etc.
>
>Thanks,
>Dave

> =20

Go to http://www.ebay.com they have hundreds listed.

But I'm afraid you will have to spell it correctly < chocolate molds >

--=20
Sincerly,

C=3D=A6-)=A7 H. W. Hans Kuntze, CMC, S.g.K. (_o_)
http://www.cmcchef.com ,
"Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it Happened"