Posted to rec.food.baking

Default Sourdough Culture

Hi,
I have a new website which sells sourdough starter, but also has a lot
of free information about
recipes, techniques, and pictures of sourdough bread baked at home. You

can print out the information for free. You may find some techniques to

help you bake sourdough bread. I thankyou for the opportunity to show
off my new site and I hope you can find something useful.

Happy Baking,
http://www.northwestsourdough.com

Posted to rec.food.baking

On 15 Feb 2006 08:36:40 -0800, "northwestsourdough.com"
> wrote:

>Hi,
>I have a new website which sells sourdough starter, but also has a lot
>of free information about
>recipes, techniques, and pictures of sourdough bread baked at home. You
>
>can print out the information for free. You may find some techniques to
>
>help you bake sourdough bread. I thankyou for the opportunity to show
>off my new site and I hope you can find something useful.
>
>Happy Baking,
>http://www.northwestsourdough.com

Hey, I run into your spam everywhere!

Boron
Posted to rec.food.baking

Hi Boron!
As I replied in the other forum, I deliberately went to the different
forums and posted my invitation to visit my new website. It is aimed at

those that like sourdough. I have posted it all over the internet. If
you want to visit and see my new site please do. If you like what you
see you can print it off for free. If you don't others might. Thankyou
for your interest.
Did you race all over the forums trying to find me? Why not just visit
my site?
Have you see my loaves of bread? You might not think it's spam if you
go look!
Teresa
www.northwestsourdough.com

Posted to rec.food.baking

"Boron Elgar" > wrote in message
news snip
> Hey, I run into your spam everywhere!
>
> Boron

There are one or two newsgroups that I visit that she hasn't found yet. }
Does everyone know that free sourdough starter is available from Carl's
Friends? If you wish, it's nice to include one dollar to cover postage and
the Friends materials, but it isn't necessary. Here's the link
http://home.att.net/~carlsfriends/
Janet