FoodBanter.com

-   -   If any of you want to see a Japanese animation about baking (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/81678-if-any-you-want.html)

Scott Danzig 01-02-2006 04:46 AM

If any of you want to see a Japanese animation about baking

Friends and I have been getting into this Japanese animation (anime) series
lately entitled "Yakitate!" about a boy who aspires to win Japan over with
his bread, replacing steamed rice as the staple starch in their diet. It's
rather hilarious, and anime is geared very much towards adults as well as
children, so don't feel embarrassed to watch a cartoon. I found a Wikipedia
article about it he

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakitate!!_Japan

It's something any baker would enjoy, or an insidious way to get children
interested in baking :)

- Scott