FoodBanter.com

-   -   Seeking Executive Baker of Bread & Pastry (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/79381-seeking-executive-baker-bread.html)

[email protected] 19-01-2006 07:34 PM

Seeking Executive Baker of Bread & Pastry

We are looking for an enthusiastic baker with experienced on various
French and other European bread & patisserie, viennoiserie. Offering a
truly exciting opportunity as Executive Chef in a brand new and
professional bakery with artistic freedom. Need some knowledge of
equipment; preferably with knowledge of start up.

Although starting out small, we are building a professional team to run
a professional business that will eventually be duplicated in
expansion. Members of the initial team will each have a portion of
profit sharing. We believe in the core members to have his/her own
stake in this business. We just secured a great location in the middle
of an affluent and expanding neighborhood and we're looking at 4-6
months to open. Our goal is to build up this first bakery to be a $1
million store by the end of Year 2.

Located in sunny Florida in an affluent and educated community with
sophisticated taste. Owner speaks French. An exceptional career
opportunity with enormous potential as you are building your own
signature.

Please send resume/CV to Jia at for more details.