Posted to rec.food.baking

Default cake decorating questions

Chembake has proved that it's his brain that is baked. He could also use
some English lessons, as his grammar and usage of the language is quite poor.

I'd like to see Sheldon get into it with this loser! Come on, Sheldon!!!
Posted to rec.food.baking
chembake

wrote

>.... has proved that it's his brain that is baked. He could also use

some English lessons, as his grammar and usage of the language is quite
poor.

ARE YOU HAVING an ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER...?.... or a weak ego
problem...?

Loser?
Looks whose talking here.../?.....
What have you proven that you are not...?

Look fella you are barking at the wrong tree....!

Prove your worth in this group before you start growling..<grin>>..

Me I don't need to <grin>...

.....Grammar...?.. who cares about that in the usenet..?
Besides
I post by Google groups not in the news server...

..If you type directly under the reply part in the Google Groups there
is no facility to spell check,,, or correct....your English
composition...
If I am in a hurry to scribble a post....I don't give a damn if the
grammar is correct or not....words can become doubled, ....spelling can
become garbled... etc...

It never cause me any concern...
As I am certain if I write a paper for a professional presentation
etc to be viewed by a peer .. in a meeting or conference . it's a
totally different matter.....

..You have a problem with that.....? ....Spell check your arse....! Put
syntax in your crap...!

Decorating the Christmas cake Janet General Cooking 15 22-12-2016 02:43 PM
Cake decorating Xise Baking 1 04-06-2007 04:56 PM
cake decorating Teri General Cooking 2 27-07-2005 08:13 PM
Cake decorating books? Michael General Cooking 0 28-12-2004 01:00 AM
cake decorating magazines Sally Pinnell Baking 2 05-01-2004 04:59 AM