Posted to rec.food.baking
donnatella

Default Quarter sheet aluminum baking pans?

Hello!

Does anyone know if restaurant supply stores usually carry "quarter
sheet" pans? This sounds silly but I had my heart set on the "half
sheet" pan which is 13 x 18 inches...I just measured my oven and
discovered that it is unusually small at only 15 X 17 inches. Sob!
Please tell me if you've seen this size sheet at a supply store, I need
enough hope to last until tomorrow. Thanks everyone! =D

Posted to rec.food.baking
Katharina

Yes, they do. I have two.
Katharina
"donnatella" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hello!
>
> Does anyone know if restaurant supply stores usually carry "quarter
> sheet" pans? This sounds silly but I had my heart set on the "half
> sheet" pan which is 13 x 18 inches...I just measured my oven and
> discovered that it is unusually small at only 15 X 17 inches. Sob!
> Please tell me if you've seen this size sheet at a supply store, I need
> enough hope to last until tomorrow. Thanks everyone! =D

Posted to rec.food.baking
Vox Humana

"donnatella" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hello!
>
> Does anyone know if restaurant supply stores usually carry "quarter
> sheet" pans? This sounds silly but I had my heart set on the "half
> sheet" pan which is 13 x 18 inches...I just measured my oven and
> discovered that it is unusually small at only 15 X 17 inches. Sob!
> Please tell me if you've seen this size sheet at a supply store, I need
> enough hope to last until tomorrow. Thanks everyone! =D

They are also called "bun pans."
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?so...D:en&q=bun+pan

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?so...rter+sheet+pan

Posted to rec.food.baking
Dee Randall

I'm sure mine aren't as good as what is shown, but I picked up a bunch of
quarter pans for $1 each at an outlet Kitchen place in one of those Premier
Outlets. They could've been even cheaper. I know that everyone doesn't
live near an outlet -- but neither do I. Just a note to keep a lookout.
Dee

"Vox Humana" > wrote in message
.. .

> "donnatella" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> Hello!
>>
>> Does anyone know if restaurant supply stores usually carry "quarter
>> sheet" pans? This sounds silly but I had my heart set on the "half
>> sheet" pan which is 13 x 18 inches...I just measured my oven and
>> discovered that it is unusually small at only 15 X 17 inches. Sob!
>> Please tell me if you've seen this size sheet at a supply store, I need
>> enough hope to last until tomorrow. Thanks everyone! =D
>>

> They are also called "bun pans."
> http://froogle.google.com/froogle?so...D:en&q=bun+pan
>
> http://froogle.google.com/froogle?so...rter+sheet+pan

Posted to rec.food.baking
Tapper

I have some suppliers in NY state if you're out this way.

"Dee Randall" > wrote in message
> I'm sure mine aren't as good as what is shown, but I picked up a bunch of
> quarter pans for $1 each at an outlet Kitchen place in one of those

Premier
> Outlets. They could've been even cheaper. I know that everyone doesn't
> live near an outlet -- but neither do I. Just a note to keep a lookout.
> Dee
>

> "Vox Humana" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >
> > "donnatella" > wrote in message
> > oups.com...
> >> Hello!
> >>
> >> Does anyone know if restaurant supply stores usually carry "quarter
> >> sheet" pans? This sounds silly but I had my heart set on the "half
> >> sheet" pan which is 13 x 18 inches...I just measured my oven and
> >> discovered that it is unusually small at only 15 X 17 inches. Sob!
> >> Please tell me if you've seen this size sheet at a supply store, I need
> >> enough hope to last until tomorrow. Thanks everyone! =D
> >>

> > They are also called "bun pans."

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?so...rls=GGLD,GGLD:
2003-36,GGLD:en&q=bun+pan

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?so...rls=GGLD,GGLD:
2003-36,GGLD:en&q=quarter+sheet+pan

Posted to rec.food.baking
Melba's Jammin'

In article .com>,
"donnatella" > wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Does anyone know if restaurant supply stores usually carry "quarter
> sheet" pans? This sounds silly but I had my heart set on the "half
> sheet" pan which is 13 x 18 inches...I just measured my oven and
> discovered that it is unusually small at only 15 X 17 inches. Sob!
> Please tell me if you've seen this size sheet at a supply store, I need
> enough hope to last until tomorrow. Thanks everyone! =D

Quarter sheet is a 9x13 pan.
--
http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 1-3-2006, Sam I Am! and Hello!

Cleaning aluminum sheet pan...? Kenneth General Cooking 85 07-02-2008 04:01 AM
Aluminum Pans Wes Cooking Equipment 3 14-10-2006 01:05 PM
Aluminum pans? don h General Cooking 1 20-02-2005 04:17 AM
wolf range doesn't accommodate standard sheet pans Bill Cooking Equipment 10 01-08-2004 08:17 AM
wolf range doesn't accomodate standard sheet pans Brian Seeger Cooking Equipment 0 20-07-2004 10:24 PM