FoodBanter.com

-   -   Advice needed, baking with soy flour and gluten (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/77582-advice-needed-baking-soy.html)

Bud the Spud 28-12-2005 03:03 AM

Advice needed, baking with soy flour and gluten

I want to make leavend bread that contains mainly soy flour, I was wondering
if I added gluten to the mix if it could be done. I found a place that sells
gluten.
I am told that too much soy will make a really heavy loaf because there is
no gluten, so I was wondering if anybody has heard of adding gluten to soy
flour to make bread containing mostly soy flour?