Posted to rec.food.baking
Rich Hollenbeck

Default How do I get large holes in English Muffins

I'm trying this now, but I think I made a mistake. I divided them into
eight balls first and now they're rising. Is that so wrong? I totally
mixed the dry ingredients before adding the water. I'll report how it
turned out. What's wrong with dividing first and letting the individual
portions rise?

Rich

ink.net...