Posted to rec.food.baking
Jen

Default Question: need replacement pan for breadmaker

I got this Oster 4812 breadmaker from someone but the non-stick pan
inside of it needs replaced. Couldn't find one on google or through
the manufacturer. Does anyone know of a store (online or offline) that
sells replacement pans for old breadmaker models like this one?

Posted to rec.food.baking
Vox Humana

"Jen" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I got this Oster 4812 breadmaker from someone but the non-stick pan
> inside of it needs replaced. Couldn't find one on google or through
> the manufacturer. Does anyone know of a store (online or offline) that
> sells replacement pans for old breadmaker models like this one?

You might try looking in the yellow pages under "small appliance repair." A
local shop might have an idea. Bread makers often show-up in thrift stores.
A last resort might be browsing thrift stores to see if you can find one.

Posted to rec.food.baking
Barbara

Try www.culinaryparts.com. They list the paddle and a belt for the Oster
4812 but not a pan. But if you call they may be able to help you.

Jen wrote:
> I got this Oster 4812 breadmaker from someone but the non-stick pan
> inside of it needs replaced. Couldn't find one on google or through
> the manufacturer. Does anyone know of a store (online or offline) that
> sells replacement pans for old breadmaker models like this one?

Can you use breadmaker recipes other than the recipes that come with the breadmaker? wingmark Recipes 0 13-08-2011 07:42 AM
Breadmaker yeast notbob General Cooking 14 14-03-2009 09:01 PM
Cardamom replacement question sandi General Cooking 36 26-11-2006 04:05 PM
panasonic breadmaker Pete Lodd Baking 3 25-01-2005 05:12 PM
Breadmaker Mix Frank General Cooking 5 24-08-2004 12:35 AM