FoodBanter.com

-   -   Repost: Seeking instruction manual for Admiral "R2424 T" oven (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/74458-repost-seeking-instruction-manual.html)

Fred Ma 17-11-2005 07:37 PM

Repost: Seeking instruction manual for Admiral "R2424 T" oven

Sorry for the repost, but the original thread was cancelled due to
crossposting. Here is a summary of the thread.

Fred

Newsgroups: ott.general, rec.food.baking, rec.food.equipment
Subject: How to get instruction manual for Canadian Admiral "R2424 T" oven

Jim wrote:
> Found this on a site that sells Admiral Appliances. You can try and see if
> they may be of any assistance.
>
> Want to speak to a person regarding Admiral Appliances ?
> Then call the Admiral Sales Line on 0870 011 6246
> (Monday-Friday 9.30am till 5.30pm)

Thanks Jim. I'll try them if Whirlpool doesn't work out. If anyone in the
Ottawa (Canada) region has one and doesn't mind me copying it, let me know.