Posted to rec.food.baking
Dorothy Shannon

Default Mary Ann Cake

Does anyone have a recipe for Mary Ann Cake using vinegar? I have my
mother's pan which she bought 60 years ago, but have lost the recipe.
Posted to rec.food.baking
Ward Abbott

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 07:50:09 -0700, Dorothy Shannon
> wrote:

>Does anyone have a recipe for Mary Ann Cake using vinegar? I have my
>mother's pan which she bought 60 years ago, but have lost the recipe.

Most likely, you are going to get the same answer that you received
six weeks ago when you asked the same question.

Posted to rec.food.baking
Wayne Boatwright

On Sat 12 Nov 2005 07:58:24a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Ward Abbott?

> On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 07:50:09 -0700, Dorothy Shannon
> > wrote:
>
>>Does anyone have a recipe for Mary Ann Cake using vinegar? I have my
>>mother's pan which she bought 60 years ago, but have lost the recipe.

> Most likely, you are going to get the same answer that you received
> six weeks ago when you asked the same question.

If at all. She must have lost that answer, too. :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*