FoodBanter.com

-   -   Topping for Pumpkin Cheesecake (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/73411-topping-pumpkin-cheesecake.html)

[email protected] 04-11-2005 02:08 AM

Topping for Pumpkin Cheesecake

Again I come to the experts for advice -- this time a recipe. Does
anyone have anything interesting that could be used to top a pumpkin
cheesecake??? Hopefully nothing too elaborate. Any and all
suggestions much appreciated.

Reg 04-11-2005 02:33 AM

wrote:

> Again I come to the experts for advice -- this time a recipe. Does
> anyone have anything interesting that could be used to top a pumpkin
> cheesecake??? Hopefully nothing too elaborate. Any and all
> suggestions much appreciated.

I did a pumkin cheesecake this weekend. Topping was sour cream
sweetened with a little brown sugar. It's a nice combo of
flavors.