Old 27-10-2005, 05:28 PM posted to rec.food.baking
Paul

Default mouldy xmas pudding

marie shotton wrote:
" marie shotton" wrote in message

Hi
can anyone tell me how to store xmas puddings as for the past two years i
have made some and stored them but they go mouldy after a few weeks so
they are useless help please

Every now and then top up with brandy (or the spirit of your choice).
It should be kept moist. I've eaten xmas puds that were 1 year old
and still tasted fine.

BTW, thanks for the reminder, I need to start making mine!

--
Paul

Mouldy Cheese [email protected] General Cooking 13 29-04-2007 12:40 PM
mouldy xmas pudding Wendy Baking 0 28-10-2005 01:29 AM
mouldy/dirty bread board Raelene Cooking Equipment 10 24-08-2005 03:43 AM
mouldy cheese Q occupant General Cooking 11 11-05-2004 03:47 AM