A.T. Hagan

Default FAQ for rec.food.baking?

Is there any longer an FAQ for rec.food.baking?

The last one I've been able to find dates from 1997.

Thanks.

......Alan.

--
Curiosity killed the cat -
lack of it is killing mankind.
Darrell Grainger

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003, A.T. Hagan wrote:

> Is there any longer an FAQ for rec.food.baking?
>
> The last one I've been able to find dates from 1997.

I tried searching newsgroups via google. I found a few links more recent
links. They all pointed to ftp://ftp.michvhf.com/pub/rec.food.baking/FAQ.
If you check the rec.food.cooking FAQ (20-Sep-03) it lists this as the
current location for the rec.food.baking FAQ as well. It is dated
05-Feb-97.

So it looks like that is the most recent FAQ for this newsgroup.

Don't send e-mail to
A.T. Hagan

On 29 Oct 2003 18:59:29 GMT,
(Darrell Grainger) wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Oct 2003, A.T. Hagan wrote:
>
>> Is there any longer an FAQ for rec.food.baking?
>>
>> The last one I've been able to find dates from 1997.

>I tried searching newsgroups via google. I found a few links more recent
>links. They all pointed to
ftp://ftp.michvhf.com/pub/rec.food.baking/FAQ.
>If you check the rec.food.cooking FAQ (20-Sep-03) it lists this as the
>current location for the rec.food.baking FAQ as well. It is dated
>05-Feb-97.
>
>So it looks like that is the most recent FAQ for this newsgroup.

Yeah, that's all I could find as well. I'm updating the food storage
FAQ and wanted to include the latest rec.food.baking FAQ which seems
to be the same as the last update.

Thanks for trying.

......Alan.

--
Curiosity killed the cat -
lack of it is killing mankind.

What's happened to rec.food.baking? Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 2 22-01-2010 01:18 AM
Rec-Food-Baking-cooking mom peagram Baking 2 24-03-2009 04:08 PM
food baking [email protected] Baking 0 20-11-2008 07:28 PM
rec.food.baking (meta) Jenn Ridley Baking 10 05-06-2005 03:03 AM
rec.food.baking RsH Baking 0 23-05-2005 04:14 AM