FoodBanter.com

-   -   100% Peanut Free Unbleached Bread Flour (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/68499-100-peanut-free-unbleached.html)

Master Chef Richard Campbell 26-08-2005 03:50 AM

100% Peanut Free Unbleached Bread Flour

Hi all,

I am looking for a mill that I can buy 100% peanut free flour from. My
daughter has a very bad peanut allergy. She broke out recently from bread
flour that was packaged on the same equipment as a bread mix that had
walnuts in that were roasted in peanut oil. I have written many manufactures
but few have responded and those have been negative.

Respond here or by email chefmagnus at ameritech dot net

--
Master Chef Richard Campbell
100% Delightfully Evil for Your Protection

Vox Humana 26-08-2005 01:32 PM

"Master Chef Richard Campbell @ameritech.net>" <chefmagnus<spam> wrote in
message news:1125024631.6ecf57905553616d77c9e0573fb053a8@t eranews...
> Hi all,
>

> I am looking for a mill that I can buy 100% peanut free flour from. My
> daughter has a very bad peanut allergy. She broke out recently from bread
> flour that was packaged on the same equipment as a bread mix that had
> walnuts in that were roasted in peanut oil. I have written many

manufactures
> but few have responded and those have been negative.

Have you considered milling your own flour? That way you wouldn't be taking
any chances. I haven't done it, but there are people who have posted here
who do.