Default Alligator Coffe Cake

Would any kind person have a recipe for Alligator coffee cake.
A wonderful confection of almond paste and many pecans and enriched by
at least a pound of butter.
It is sold at a bakery near third and Fairfax in Los Angeles but they
won't
part with the recipe.
Blessings,
Can
JorgNS

I think the recipe was printed in the LA Times awhile back in their SOS
section, although I'm not positively certain. I was looking for a recipe that
I had seen in the LA Times but they were going to charge me an arm and a leg
for the searching charge. I just went to the library and found it myself. They
have a great search system.

Did you try searching on Google?