Otto Bahn

Default Finding Recipes

"shelly" > wrote

> >Just go to Yahoo! and type in "Google" at the search prompt.
> >(Yahoo.com is the only bookmark you really need.)

> okay, but where do i click?

On the mouse, like duh...?!

--oTTo--

shelly

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:58:47 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
> wrote:

>On the mouse, like duh...?!

do i choose "back" or "reload"?

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

My ass contemplates those who talk behind my back.
-- Francis Picabia

Marc Goodman

Otto Bahn wrote:
> "shelly" > wrote
>

>>>Just go to Yahoo! and type in "Google" at the search prompt.
>>>(Yahoo.com is the only bookmark you really need.)

>>okay, but where do i click?

> On the mouse, like duh...?!

Hey, oTTo, do you think that in some parallel
universe where human beings evolved from snakes
instead of monkeys there is a USERNET group named
rec.food.mice?
Otto Bahn

"shelly" > wrote

> >On the mouse, like duh...?!

> do i choose "back" or "reload"?

No, no, no! You must be typing "Google" in the url text box.
I don't know what that would do. Type "Google" down bye the
SEARCH button and then click on SEARCH.

--oTTo--

Otto Bahn

"Marc Goodman" > wrote

> >>okay, but where do i click?

> > On the mouse, like duh...?!
> >

> Hey, oTTo, do you think that in some parallel
> universe where human beings evolved from snakes
> instead of monkeys there is a USERNET group named
> rec.food.mice?

I dunno, but thinking about using my "monkey" to
search for recipes makes me giggle liek a little
girl.

--oTTo--

shelly

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:20:16 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
> wrote:

>No, no, no! You must be typing "Google" in the url text box.
>I don't know what that would do. Type "Google" down bye the
>SEARCH button and then click on SEARCH.

what am i searching for?

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

God gave us intestines. God gave us staple guns. We can put two and
two together.
-- Melora (Rasputina)

Otto Bahn

"shelly" > wrote

> >No, no, no! You must be typing "Google" in the url text box.
> >I don't know what that would do. Type "Google" down bye the
> >SEARCH button and then click on SEARCH.

> what am i searching for?

A RECIPE!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!1!

Duuu-uuuh!

I forget which one, or I'd just do it for you
and save us all the misery of watching you try
to use your browser.

--oTTo--

shelly

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:29:04 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
> wrote:

>A RECIPE!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!1!
>
>Duuu-uuuh!

i am so screwed.

>I forget which one, or I'd just do it for you
>and save us all the misery of watching you try
>to use your browser.

you've been very helpful. how do i get back to this list tomorrow?

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

Harriet Brown wears a man's felt hat that she bought in Spain
Harriet Brown, what a lovely name, such a lovely face.
-- Opal, Harriet Brown

AlleyGator

shelly > wrote:

If you can cut and paste these into your browser, this should keep you
busy for a few decades. This only scratches the surface.

www.foodtv.com
www.epicurious.com
http://www.recfoodcooking.org/
http://topchefs.chef2chef.net/
http://www.jewish-food.org/index.html#Recipes
http://www.kqed.org/w/jpfastfood/home.html
http://www.allrecipes.com/
http://www.recipezaar.com/
rec.food.recipes Usenet
http://www.berksweb.com/pam/
http://www.berksweb.com/pam/
http://recipes2.alastra.com/
http://www.asiarecipe.com/
http://chetday.com/bethrecipes.html
http://www.bettycrocker.com/
http://houseandhome.msn.com/food/rec...ategories.aspx
http://www.caprialandjohnskitchen.com/
http://www.cooksrecipes.com/
http://www.daawat.com/
http://deliciousdecisions.org/
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~mjw/recipes...izer-coll.html
http://www.fabulousfoods.com/campers/campers.html
http://www.refdesk.com/food.html
http://www.grahamkerr.com/
http://www.greatchefs.com/
http://www.deliciousindia.com/Recipe...thy_eating.htm
http://www.internationalrecipesonline.com/recipes/
http://mixes.cdkitchen.com/
http://www.kitchenlink.com/rcpeth3.html
http://lowfatcooking.about.com/mbody.htm?once=true&
http://www.cyber-kitchen.com/
http://houseandhome.msn.com/Food/Mon...ceryTips0.aspx
http://houseandhome.msn.com/food/rec...&kw=appetizers
http://www.nathalie.com/
http://www.nutritionpantry.com/recipes.htm
http://www.rampantscotland.com/food.htm
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/8098/recipes.html
http://www.ichef.com/
http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/hp/kenmure/recipes.htm
http://www.starchefs.com/
http://www.straitscafe.com/
http://www.topsecretrecipes.com/
http://vegsource.com/recipe/

--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.
shelly

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 18:37:37 GMT,
(AlleyGator) wrote:

>shelly > wrote:
>
>If you can cut and paste these into your browser,

thanks! how do i do that?

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

In visual perception a color is almost never seen as it really is--as it
physically is. This fact makes color the most relative medium in art.
-- Josef Albers

Otto Bahn

"shelly" > wrote

> >If you can cut and paste these into your browser,

> thanks! how do i do that?

In your browser:

Menu Item Edit ==> Select All. Then right click on her
psot and select "Copy"

On your desktop:

Right click and select "Paste".

If you desktop fills up, you can always get a bigger one.

--oTTo--

AlleyGator

shelly > wrote:

>thanks! how do i do that?

Hold the mouse button down, and slide the mouse to highlight one of
the links. Then either right-click and select "copy" or click edit
then copy. Then go to your browser URL (address) box, place the
mouse cursor there, right click and "paste" or edit and then paste.
Hit enter. I assume you're using internet explorer. Do this for each
link you want to visit. And stop pulling my leg - if you can blog you
surely know how to cut and paste <G>

--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.
Otto Bahn

"AlleyGator" > wrote

> >thanks! how do i do that?
> >

> Hold the mouse button down, and slide the mouse to highlight one of
> the links. Then either right-click and select "copy" or click edit
> then copy. Then go to your browser URL (address) box, place the
> mouse cursor there, right click and "paste" or edit and then paste.
> Hit enter. I assume you're using internet explorer. Do this for each
> link you want to visit. And stop pulling my leg - if you can blog you
> surely know how to cut and paste <G>

I'm not sure of that! Besides, there's two mouse
buttons. Will she the use right one or the correct
one?

--oTTo--

God help her if there's a little scroll thing too

AlleyGator

"limey" > wrote:

>I think you're a troll.

Yes she is an ultimate Troll - go look at her blog, where she talks
about developing websites. I actually broke down and tried to help
somebody - what an idiot I was <G>

--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.

Otto Bahn

"limey" > wrote

> >>If you can cut and paste these into your browser,

> > thanks! how do i do that?

> I think you're a troll.

Clueless newbie. She just showed up on the usenet.

--oTTo--

Glitter Ninja

"limey" > writes:
>"shelly" > wrote:
>> (AlleyGator) wrote:
>>
>>>If you can cut and paste these into your browser,

>> thanks! how do i do that?

>I think you're a troll.

Jeez, just because she doesn't know how to work her Microsoft like an
expert doesn't mean she's a troll.

Stacia

Otto Bahn

"AlleyGator" > wrote

> >I think you're a troll.

> Yes she is an ultimate Troll - go look at her blog, where she talks
> about developing websites. I actually broke down and tried to help
> somebody - what an idiot I was <G>

She might just be new at the usenet, but maybe
I do have some egg on my head. She sent me an
email that just said "YHBT. HTH. HAND." What
the hell is that all about?

--oTTo--

limey

"Glitter Ninja" > wrote in message
> "limey" > writes:

>>> thanks! how do i do that?

>>I think you're a troll.

> Jeez, just because she doesn't know how to work her Microsoft like an
> expert doesn't mean she's a troll.
>
> Stacia

Sorry, but I don't buy that. She knew enough to find her way to the
newsgroup and to have a "blog". She's just pretending to be without a
clue.

Dora

Rich Holmes

"Otto Bahn" > writes:

> "AlleyGator" > wrote
>
> > >I think you're a troll.

> > Yes she is an ultimate Troll - go look at her blog, where she talks
> > about developing websites. I actually broke down and tried to help
> > somebody - what an idiot I was <G>

> She might just be new at the usenet, but maybe
> I do have some egg on my head. She sent me an
> email that just said "YHBT. HTH. HAND." What
> the hell is that all about?

That's her username and password, you dope. And now you've gone and
posted them to the Usernet. Quick, write to the BBS owner at Goolge
and get them to delete that web page.

--
- Doctroid Doctroid Holmes <http://www.richholmes.net/doctroid/>

"Maybe I should ask sane people." -- Dag ]gren

Otto Bahn

"Rich Holmes" > wrote

> > > Yes she is an ultimate Troll - go look at her blog, where she talks
> > > about developing websites. I actually broke down and tried to help
> > > somebody - what an idiot I was <G>

> > She might just be new at the usenet, but maybe
> > I do have some egg on my head. She sent me an
> > email that just said "YHBT. HTH. HAND." What
> > the hell is that all about?

> That's her username and password, you dope. And now you've gone and
> posted them to the Usernet. Quick, write to the BBS owner at Goolge
> and get them to delete that web page.

Okay I did a cancel post to my server and google.
Hopefully she is reading this and will change her
password before anyone (ab)uses her login account.
I sent her an email but she didn't reply yet.

--oTTo--

Otto Bahn

QUICK CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD -- SEE PREVIOUS POSTS!

"shelly" > wrote in message news
> On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 19:54:24 GMT,
> (AlleyGator) wrote:
>
> >Yes she is an ultimate Troll - go look at her blog, where she talks
> >about developing websites. I actually broke down and tried to help
> >somebody - what an idiot I was <G>

> what blog? this isn't my computer, so maybe someone else put that on
> here.
>
> --
> shelly

http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

> When it is time to stuff cigarettes into the nostrils of the tortured
> corpses of deposed leaders, count us in!
> -- Melora (Rasputina)

shelly

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:08:07 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
> wrote:

>QUICK CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD -- SEE PREVIOUS POSTS!

my email doesn't have a password. i just click on it and it opens.

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

Room with a view of HELL! Staircase of Satan! POND OF DEATH!
-- Eddie Izzard

shelly

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 15:47:34 -0400, "limey" > wrote:

>I think you're a troll.

that's not very nice.

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

If it weren't for those pesky God and Jesus fellows...
-- Eddie Izzard

shelly

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:06:18 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
> wrote:

>Okay I did a cancel post to my server and google.
>Hopefully she is reading this and will change her
>password before anyone (ab)uses her login account.
>I sent her an email but she didn't reply yet.

i don't need a peanus enlarger, so i deleted it. can you send it again?

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

I have forced myself to contradict myself in order to avoid conforming
to my own taste.
-- Marcel Duchamp

AlleyGator

shelly > wrote:

>what blog? this isn't my computer, so maybe someone else put that on
>here.

Damn, you're a juvenile pice of shit. See ya.

--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.
AlleyGator

Wiblur the Once > wrote:

>Now, now, there's no reason to use that kind of language to a lady,
>especially when you could use a little assistance in the spelling
>department yourslef.

Great - another spelling cop. You apparently missed the point that
she showed up here as a troll in the worst degree and played everyone
for fools who tried to help her. She's a low-life, not a lady.

--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.

shelly

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 21:36:54 GMT,
(AlleyGator) wrote:

>Damn, you're a juvenile pice of shit. See ya.

you shouldn't swear. kids could be reading this list.

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

When a Cabbage Patch baby dies, I think we all feel the pain.
-- Melora (Rasputina)

AlleyGator

shelly > wrote:

>you shouldn't swear. kids could be reading this list.

At least one is. <G> And you're right, I should have toned it down.
I hope you had fun - feeding time is over.

--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.
sarah bennett

Otto Bahn wrote:
> "AlleyGator" > wrote
>

>>>I think you're a troll.

>>Yes she is an ultimate Troll - go look at her blog, where she talks
>>about developing websites. I actually broke down and tried to help
>>somebody - what an idiot I was <G>

> She might just be new at the usenet, but maybe
> I do have some egg on my head. She sent me an
> email that just said "YHBT. HTH. HAND." What
> the hell is that all about?
>
> --oTTo--

she's making fun of you for defining a newsreader as "just a part of
your web browser (IE, Netscape, etc)"

the acronym is "You Have Been Trolled. Hope That Helps. Have A Nice Day."

and, oh yeah, google is your friend.

--

saerah

"It's not a gimmick, it's an incentive."- asterbark, afca

aware of the manifold possibilities of the future

"I think there's a clause in the Shaman's and Jujumen's Local #57 Union
contract that they have to have reciprocity for each other's shop rules."
-König Prüß
TMG

sarah bennett wrote:
> Otto Bahn wrote:
>
>> "AlleyGator" > wrote

>>> Yes she is an ultimate Troll - go look at her blog, where she talks
>>> about developing websites. I actually broke down and tried to help
>>> somebody - what an idiot I was <G>

>> She might just be new at the usenet, but maybe
>> I do have some egg on my head. She sent me an
>> email that just said "YHBT. HTH. HAND." What
>> the hell is that all about?
>>
>> --oTTo--
>>

> she's making fun of you for defining a newsreader as "just a part of
> your web browser (IE, Netscape, etc)"
>
> the acronym is "You Have Been Trolled. Hope That Helps. Have A Nice Day."
>
> and, oh yeah, google is your friend.

Sorry, what was "YHBT"?

HTH, HAND.
sarah bennett

TMG wrote:
> sarah bennett wrote:
>
>> Otto Bahn wrote:
>>
>>> "AlleyGator" > wrote

>>> She might just be new at the usenet, but maybe
>>> I do have some egg on my head. She sent me an
>>> email that just said "YHBT. HTH. HAND." What
>>> the hell is that all about?
>>>
>>> --oTTo--
>>>

>> she's making fun of you for defining a newsreader as "just a part of
>> your web browser (IE, Netscape, etc)"
>>
>> the acronym is "You Have Been Trolled. Hope That Helps. Have A Nice Day."
>>
>> and, oh yeah, google is your friend.

> Sorry, what was "YHBT"?
>
> HTH, HAND.

ok, i give up. it seems the only attitude one can have on usenet is
snotty bitch or newbie, apparently.

HTH. heh.
--

saerah

"It's not a gimmick, it's an incentive."- asterbark, afca

aware of the manifold possibilities of the future

"I think there's a clause in the Shaman's and Jujumen's Local #57 Union
contract that they have to have reciprocity for each other's shop rules."
-König Prüß

Marc Goodman

TMG wrote:
> Marc Goodman wrote:
>> You'll never get elected president of the honor society with
>> a crappy attitude like that, young lady!

> Or more importanter, win the Pillsbury Bake-Off.

Why does Betty Crocker only come in boxes?
No, wait, I told that wrong.
TMG

Marc Goodman wrote:
> sarah bennett wrote:
>
>> ok, i give up.

> NEVER give up! NEVER surrender!
>
> it seems the only attitude one can have on usenet is
>
>> snotty bitch or newbie, apparently.

> You'll never get elected president of the honor society with
> a crappy attitude like that, young lady!

Or more importanter, win the Pillsbury Bake-Off.
shelly

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 01:08:27 GMT, sarah bennett
> wrote:

>she's making fun of you for defining a newsreader as "just a part of
>your web browser (IE, Netscape, etc)"

not true! i would *never* make fun of Mr. Bahn. he's dreamy.

>and, oh yeah, google is your friend.

FYI you spelled recipe wrong. HTH HAND WTF God Bless!1!!!

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

Merz is a smile at the grave and gravity on cheerful occasions.
-- Kurt Schwitters

Dave Bell

shelly wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 01:08:27 GMT, sarah bennett
> > wrote:
>

>>she's making fun of you for defining a newsreader as "just a part of
>>your web browser (IE, Netscape, etc)"

> not true! i would *never* make fun of Mr. Bahn. he's dreamy.
>

>>and, oh yeah, google is your friend.

> FYI you spelled recipe wrong. HTH HAND WTF God Bless!1!!!

B*B
AlleyGator

sarah bennett > wrote:

>ok, i give up. it seems the only attitude one can have on usenet is
>snotty bitch or newbie, apparently.

I think you seem to be the only one acting the part of snotty b****
here, Shelly. For the life of me, I can't figure out how someone
thinks that what you did is funny, let alone sending the guy an email
to let him know you're bored and juvenile enoughto to not only troll,
but admit it and be proud of it. That's a shame, too, because I liked
your art. I spent some time getting the food links together for you,
so at least I hope you can make use of those. Now, maybe we should
all just step back and forget it. I think you might enjoy hanging out
here once in a while if you'd give it a chance. Might learn something
too - I have.

--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.

I just keep finding these old recipes Kalmia General Cooking 0 16-12-2013 05:14 PM
Finding Old Recipes jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 10 21-07-2011 04:56 AM
Finding a cause. Roy Boy Winemaking 0 27-11-2005 02:44 AM
Finding Recipes Otto Bahn General Cooking 240 30-06-2005 05:52 PM