shelly

on 2005-06-23 at 10:24 > wrote:

>Just let me know if you want those hooks back

eeew! what sort of sicko are you, handing out used fish
hooks?

>and I'll fish them out of my tackle box. Ha ha! - Do you get
>it? I said 'fish the out'

no, actually, you didn't.

--
shelly (lordy!)
http://www.cat-sidh.net
shelly

on 2005-06-23 at 10:14 > wrote:

>I may be foolish but I'm no fool young lad.

i think i'll leave that for others to judge (hi, Kevin!).

--
shelly (a boy named Sue)
http://www.cat-sidh.net
http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com/
http://letters-to-esther.blogspot.com/ (updated 4/3/05)
Chris McGonnell

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:52:41 -0400, Otto Bahn wrote:

>"Chris McGonnell" > wrote

>> >I'm not very good at this troll thing. We should just
>> >make a list so I can put them all in my kill folder.

>> So trolls are bad, then? Is it because they "hook" you with a phony
>> claim or a fictitious mistake and then make fun of you for correcting
>> the errors? If that passes for humor with them, they're to be pitied.
>> Now, how do you spot them and let them know that they haven't fooled
>> you?

>Are you trolling me? Are you trolling *me*?
>You want to troll with *me* motherfscker?!
>
>PLONK! Into the kill folder you go.

Okay, you must be a troll with a nasty mind. Your mother should put
limits to your computer use or password the PC so you can't use it
unless there's adult supervision.

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.

Otto Bahn

"Chris McGonnell" > wrote

> >Are you trolling me? Are you trolling *me*?
> >You want to troll with *me* motherfscker?!
> >
> >PLONK! Into the kill folder you go.

> Okay, you must be a troll with a nasty mind. Your mother should put
> limits to your computer use or password the PC so you can't use it
> unless there's adult supervision.

You are in my kill folder and I can't see you anymore.

--oTTo--

I just keep finding these old recipes Kalmia General Cooking 0 16-12-2013 05:14 PM
Finding Old Recipes jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 10 21-07-2011 04:56 AM
Finding a cause. Roy Boy Winemaking 0 27-11-2005 02:44 AM
Finding Recipes Otto Bahn General Cooking 240 30-06-2005 05:52 PM