J@mes

Default Ping: Vox Humana

I am so sorry that I singled you out to pick on. It appears that I, James J
Jimmyjames jr. was WRONG. I, as far as I know, have never been put in to
someone's "killfile" and even though it shouldn't matter, I find that I
really don't know so much about cooking that I can't learn more.
My father went on a crusade to find a good fried chicken recipe 30 - 40
years ago. The only thing I really remember he said was "It's in the salt"
He quit trying and decided that the only way was to get chicken at
"Church's" (He didn't care for the colonel) and left it at that. and once
every 6 weeks or so, He'd get chicken at "Church's".
I really like Church's Chicken but I have a sensitivity to Monosodium
Glutamate and there's a good amount of it in their chicken, especially in
their Chicken Strips. As a matter of fact, I believe there is an abundance
in most "fast food".
Having , some months back, asked, I believe in this group, about a good
recipe for chicken strips, and got flamed, I decided to put in a fake
recipe and waited for feed back.
It was my Grand daughters birthday today. I used your method, and it was a
success! Thank you so much! And again, it is my hope that I can be removed
from your killfile. I promise to take naps before I open rec food baking,
and will be a good bit more receptive to what is said in here.
jjjj j

Ping: Vox Humana Mookie General Cooking 2 03-01-2010 02:09 AM
Thanks to Vox Humana - Pizza Stone help Rowbotth Baking 1 04-02-2006 10:46 PM
Ping Vox Humana graham Baking 4 25-12-2005 10:13 PM
Ping: Vox Humana Dee Randall Cooking Equipment 3 08-08-2005 06:20 PM
Hi! to Vox Humana.. sandy General Cooking 0 31-12-2003 05:58 AM