Old 31-05-2005, 02:34 AM
Vox Humana

"jimmyjames" wrote in message
link.net...
SNIP

You're sooooooo talented mr Vox Humana! I'm sure that your Breads etc.

are
just Wuuuuuunderfullll

I think someone needs a nap.

I make stove top bread frequently. I make dough, flatten it (usually) to fit the bottom of my cast iron frypan, and cook it really slowly. Sometimes I let it rise, sometimes not. Depending on the dough volume, it ranges from a half inch thick to two Tim Recipes 0 22-12-2005 11:15 AM
Sticky batter hutchndi Sourdough 5 05-09-2005 08:49 PM
Really Sticky dough [email protected] Sourdough 3 27-01-2005 05:16 PM
Sticky Turkey? Mickey Zalusky General Cooking 0 08-11-2004 09:39 PM
Sticky Millet Gary K. Vegan 2 06-10-2003 04:58 PM