Roy

Default How to measure flour

> sincerely believe that there's a Contagious Case of OCD (Obsessive
>Compulsive Disorder) going on around here. Every once in a while, I

come
>away from here with a little Tidbit of information..

So you think of yourself as cookery and bakery guru.... .....?
..
>A good number of you people are WHACKO! Sitting here.. Through miles

of
>wire... ATMs...All sorts of synapses, web interchanges... I can't tell

How
>good your food tastes... What your "crumb" is like...
>I make some pretty dang good food. Bread, Cakes, Cookies...PIZZA

You imply .... you are having an ADD( attention deficit disorder)..

Vox Humana

"jimmyjames" > wrote in message
ink.net...
Every once in a while, I come
> away from here with a little Tidbit of information... But For the most

part,
> A good number of you people are WHACKO! Sitting here

Let me be the first to bid you idea. Send us a postcard when you reach more
fertile pastures.

Need help interpreting a measure Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 25 02-06-2010 01:38 AM
Easy way to measure shortening weaver Baking 9 12-06-2008 08:00 PM
Cheese measure, shredded vs whole don General Cooking 4 02-12-2005 07:21 PM
How to measure tea Top Spin Tea 30 12-02-2005 11:18 AM
how to measure splenda? [email protected] Diabetic 2 07-01-2004 04:30 PM