Blaine Adamson

Default How to bake whales in my oven ?

They are very huge, so should I cut them into pieces before baking or
should I roast them outside over the fire ?

What can you recommend ?
Puester

Blaine Adamson wrote:

> They are very huge, so should I cut them into pieces before baking or
> should I roast them outside over the fire ?
>
> What can you recommend ?

Make sure you get all the elephants out first.

gp
Dolkian

I just baked an Alligator and it was wonderful

Roy Basan wrote:

> "Vox Humana" > wrote in message >...
>
>>"Roy Basan" > wrote in message
.com...

(Blaine Adamson) wrote in message

>> om>...

>>>Hello mate....
>>>Please do me a favor.... find a funeral insititution and go directly
>>>to the crematorium,put your whale( besure that its cut up to pieces to
>>>fit ) and your self in two caskets and ask the person in charge of
>>>that institution to have you and your whale pieces cremated.
>>>Your last will will be that you and your butchered leviathan ashes
>>>will be scattered to the ocean....

>>That's a waste of a perfectly good whale. I think the OP should try
>>cremating himself first, just to see if it works.

> A perfectly good whale should be in the ocean and not in the home of a
> dolt.
>
> It is just a like asking how do you bake a bull or a cow if your oven
> is tiny...A plain common sense can help him if he not lazy to think.

Reg

Dolkian wrote:

> I just baked an Alligator and it was wonderful

Switched your handle to avoid killfiles, eh troll? Still crossposting
too.

Dolkian

Default How to bake alligators/whales in my oven ?

Alligator is a very famous Danish pastry. What an idiot.
It is made with almond paste, pecans and other delights.

Reg wrote:

> Dolkian wrote:
>
>> I just baked an Alligator and it was wonderful

> Switched your handle to avoid killfiles, eh troll? Still crossposting
> too.

martin maly

"Blaine Adamson" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
m...
> They are very huge, so should I cut them into pieces before baking or
> should I roast them outside over the fire ?
>
> What can you recommend ?

You are in the false newsgroup. Try japanese cooking ! They will know.