FoodBanter.com

-   -   Grain Mill (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/590-grain-mill.html)

Bud 05-06-2004 04:50 AM

Grain Mill

Any comments on the best grain mill for home use?

Kenneth 06-06-2004 02:57 AM

Grain Mill

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 15:50:45 +1200, "Bud" > wrote:

>Any comments on the best grain mill for home use?

Hey Bud,

I would suggest that you check:

http://tinyurl.com/2pedl

It is the page at Lehman's, an outfit that specialized in non-electric
tools.

I currently use the Diamont (I have it motorized) and love it. For
years, I used a C.S. Bell http://tinyurl.com/29xq6 and was very happy
with it. The only hitch was that I could not motorize it.

Tell us more about your needs, and I might have something more than
the two cents offered above...

--
Kenneth