Old 29-04-2005, 05:58 PM
Roy

I can assure you that the problem you are
showing here is extremely rare.

I doubt about that... I have used a series of kitchen aide mixers
overseas , and had experienced what DEE had(with those made in Korea
model) and those machines( or preferably I call toys don't have the
robustness for breadmaking.
I have no problems with those' toys/ for cakes and cookies but for
bread....I would settle for HOBART C-100 for small scale
breadmaking..From my more than 30 years in baking I cannot remember
that such institutional equipment ever put me down.
But your toys?( the Kitchen aide mixers), better display it in Toys R
Usg..
Or just relabel it as good for household baking, specially for cakes
and cookies.but ( as a consolation)remind them that it can be used
also for occasional breadmaking done...... once in a blue moong
I think its time that your company should ,re think ,re invent and
drastically modify your machines knowing that homebakers are doing
more bread than in previous years..Therefore if a housewife will buy a
mixer now ,there is more likelihood that it will be used for
breadmaking never for cakes and cookies as those cheap hand held mixer
can do those things satisfactorily.
If I am in the position of the hobbyist baker, and I don't have a good
mixer for bread at home, I will not invest my money on your lousy toys
but would use my hand for kneading my bread dough and would settle for
cheaper mixers for my other baking purposes such as those batter based
goods.

Roy

Old 29-04-2005, 06:14 PM
Roy

on your lousy toys ...?

PS... Lousy machines I mean...

Old 29-04-2005, 09:45 PM
Joschi Kley

Roy wrote:
on your lousy toys ...?

PS... Lousy machines I mean...

Hi Roy.
If you write to the guy from Kitchen Aid in this uncourteous way he will
hardly think about your proposal twice...

Joschi

--
Address to mail me:
Um mir eine Nachricht zu schicken:

non_tox ::ATE:: web :OG:: de

Old 30-04-2005, 08:08 PM
Roy

Look Joschi,
If that guy is only trying to know the opinions of users about their
equipments, it its best that he should know the truth the hard way.
Remember the sayimg.
'Truth is heavy .... only a few can carry it!'

Roy

Old 02-05-2005, 10:41 PM
Iraxl Enb

SNIP

No mention of the Magic Mill, the Swedish mixer? I swear by mine,
handles 10 cups of flour and barely gets warm, and the dough that comes
out is window pane wonderful. (I started out with the KitchenAid 5-quart
and gave up on it, because the only thing it had in common with Hobart
was the name.)

The specs look really good, but how is
this for the low end - kneading dough
for a couple of loaves?

Irax.
Old 03-05-2005, 10:44 PM
Roy

Lately I had seen some interesting comments on the new kitchen aid
mixers. The post of Cadiilac fan sound similarl to my experience
http://forum.kitchenaid.com/forums/t...?TOPIC_ID=1979